Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tophchris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Oxford Advanced Genie under Windows Vista
    Why Oxford Advanced Genie does not run under Windows Vista?
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 29, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Is it compatible with Vista?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Ask the Oxford Advanced Genie creators to check whether it's compatible with Vista, or they might be an additional software to install.
    Selim AGA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Actually it works under Vista, because I opened a MS Word document and I tried OAG there and the word on which the cursor stayed appeared in the box with its meaning. The problem is not with Vista but with Internet Explorer 7. But I couldn't find a solution yet. Oxford Website is not helpful at all. Any help? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oxford genie [ 1 Answers ]

I have a software named oxford genie... by moving cursor at any word.. it displays the meaning of that word.but now it is unable to even read any word.please help me out.it doesn't respond now.

Windows vista [ 3 Answers ]

Bought a new laptop with vista basic on it now nothing but problems Tried to connect a laser mouse does not work it lights up that's it Need this mouse to work it Microsoft notebook optical mouse 3000 certified for windows vista does not work like I said it lights up but that's it help please...

Windows xp or vista [ 8 Answers ]

I will need new desktop within 6 months. Need advice whether to go with xp or wait for vista.

View more questions Search