Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2007, 04:13 PM
    What do guys do after a break up?
    Well its been 3 months now and I still think about my ex but a little less each day. It kind of sucks now because he never talks to me anymore not even hi or bye just giving each other sad looks here and there from time to time,but we don't really look at each other like we used to. Well I always wonder what this 16 year old ex of mine could have went through after our break up I never can figure it out. Well here's to all guys who had a girlfriend at sixteen or 17 and went out with her for a month and really loved or might of loved her. I would like to know what you guys might do after a break up... how do you react... after the break up with my ex we sort of talked on msn for a bit hi and talking about our weekends, but then all of that stopped when he figured out that I completely moved on ,because I told one of his friends that on msn but I didn't completely move on I still liked him . I always wonder what he could have done. Also we were breaking over I'm ing on the cell he sent me a message around 1 am telling me its over and that we better be friends. My feind asked him once if I would break up with him what would he do and he said he would probably get over me in a month then she asked him if he would cry and he said maybe. So I never really know what he coudve went threw any ideas?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Both of my brothers, after a split with a girl, went out and did the typical "guy" stuff with their friends.
    They played paint ball, baseball, etc.
    If their break ups hurt them or bothered them in any way at that age, they didn't show it (probably a pride thing) or got over it because they kept their mind occupied.
    Guys are funny at that age, kind of hard to tell what they're feeling.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 28, 2007, 07:45 PM
    What caused the break up? What a guy does after a break up depends on a lot of things. Please give more info. Thanks
    trippnchili Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2007, 10:19 PM
    As a guy, I never (if I could help it) talked to any of my exes just to keep it simple. You break up, I tried the whole "just be friends" thing and it usually got ugly, so I just leave it with the break up.

I was there to listen, be supportive and everything (I'm not a total jerk) but regardless of who initiated the break up there will typically be tension there. That's why I try not to talk to them. It just makes life easier.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 05:44 AM
    As AKae said, keeping the mind occupied is the key thing. That's how he'll get over you and that's how you can get over him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

If someone wants a break! This will benefit a lot of guys.will be hard. [ 2 Answers ]

Its taken me a hell of a long time and a lot of posts to realise this but if you ex asks you for a break , break up or whatever you should not even ask for the reason or not even want to know the reason. This may sound stupid and some people may say well I want to know why they want to have the...

View more questions Search