Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MELLYCIOUSE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Diamond pills
    Does the diamond pills work on dark skin?
    gra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Don't fall for skinbleaching.net. I placed an order for their pills. They never sent me the goods. They kept on lying to me saying that they are just about to dispatch my order. They promised a refund if they can't deliver on time. At the end, when I finally asked for a refund, they stopped replying to my mails. They are the most unprofessional business I have ever come across. They stole money from me. Don't fall for the same trap.
    janie123456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 03:24 AM
    The diamond pills are the ones I used and I was happy with the results. They worked very well for me. The only downside is that you will need to use it for 4 months before you see good results. They say 3 months but it took me realistically 4 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Diamond Whitening Pills [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone tried 'Diamond Whitening Pills' and benifited with it? Can we trust it?

Diamond pendant [ 4 Answers ]

I recently saw a commercial for a circle of diamonds or eternity pendant (diamond circle) but the diamonds in the necklace were hearts shaped and it says "i love you" in the setting (like the "I love you" ring) does anyone know who makes this I can't rememer the name of the jewellery company

Diamond Expert? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok.. I really want to know about how much money my engagement ring costs. I don't know how much diamond rings cost, or much about them at all, haha... so I was wondering if anyone would be albe to help. It's a platinum gold band and it holds 7 big, beautiful diamonds. Each diamond is 1/3 carat,...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search