Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gjwassil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Sharing venting
    I am thinking about installing a tankless hot water heater and was wondering if I could use a "Y" connector to vent the hot water heater with the gas furnace vent?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 04:19 AM
    It is not suggested to do so. About all tankless water heaters need stainless steel venting. Condensation can form from tankless water heaters and rust out your current flue pipe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

**Recipe Sharing** [ 139 Answers ]

Ok this is where I want you all to share your recipes here with everyone, What we want is those recipes you know you can't live without those ones that have been with you that you can adapt or just keep as they are. Go on make us drewl and head out to the market to buy the ingredients I know a...

Sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a stepson of 14 a stepdaughter of 7 who both share the same bedroom meanwhile ai have a son of 14 who comes and stays of a week end . We rent private in a 2 bedroom house as it is all we can afford . We are on the council list. DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THE BRITISH LAGAL AGE IS FOR...

Sharing Scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I want to share my scanner on lan, what should I do?

Sharing some thoughts [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope this is the right place to share this, if not, I know one of you kind people will redirect me. Was up bright and early this morn and out the door at 6:00 am to do the weekly grocery shopping. As I was checking out the groceries, I looked over to the customer service...

Video sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any websites that share videos that are more popular or better than 'youtube'?

View more questions Search