Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishna iyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Artwork promotion
    Hello,

Can I know how to promote my artwork? Can u please suggest me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2007, 01:55 AM
    What is the subject and medium of the artwork, please?
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Sep 24, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna iyer
    hello,

can i know how to promote my artwork? can u please suggest me?

In order to promote your artwork, you have to show it... put it on display. Usually your local library does art exhibits where they show artwork periodically. Just contact your library or any library and enter your work. There are art shows everywhere. Do your homework and start putting yourself out there. Good luck!
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Sep 24, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna iyer
    hello,

can i know how to promote my artwork? can u please suggest me?
    Also contact your town's Department of Recreation or your Town Hall, they know when there is going to be an artshow and can give you contact information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promotion without pay [ 8 Answers ]

I have been promoted and have been performing higher responsibilities for 4 years, for the past four years Performance Evaluation I got were excellent. There are 3 levels of pay range categories base on responsibilities and knowledge. Is there a LAW governs this PROMOTION WITHOUT PAY

Promotion, employer requires live scan [ 4 Answers ]

HI To All, Here's some detail about my history, 3 yrs ago, I was caught of theft on employment. The police was called, came and asked me questions, took my id info down but did not booked me nor fingerprint me. About 1 month later, I received a letter from the county court and I...

Some of my artwork [ 35 Answers ]

Hope this works?? Here is some of my artwork. The Man standing beside horse and cart was done in acrylics The Desert Girl (girl from Nat'l geographic cover) done is oils The mother and baby is my daughter-in-law and my grandson -- painting in oils The Cannon I built about 12 years ago -...

Birthday and promotion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have not contacted my ex in four months... and I'm doing pretty good. I have my moments at times but I am continuing with my life with the support of a dear friend who has stood by me and provided me with much encouragement howeve, my ex received a promotion as well as is going to...

Need Advice, Feels promotion was robbed [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for all your input

View more questions Search