Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go_go_gadget80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Rear defogger
    My rear defogger on my 91 accord won't work @ all! She used to only defrost 1/2 of the back window, now nothing. Could someone please help me, it's getting close to that chilly time of the year.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by go_go_gadget80
    my rear defogger on my 91 accord won't work @ all! She used to only defrost 1/2 of the back window, now nothing. could someone please help me, it's getting close to that chilly time of the year.
    Check for power at the terminals to the defogger. Check fuses. Visually look for breaks. Test for breaks with an ohmmeter. Repair with: http://www.permatex.com/products/aut...Repair_Kit.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat puts her rear on me [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has this strange habit, every night she sleeps with me, which I don’t mind at all, but she lays so close to me and she always has to have her rear touching me. If I move, she comes closer again, some nights I wake up and she has almost all my side of the bed for herself and she still has her...

How to Remove Rear Wheel [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove rear wheel from Murray riding mower that has a square key in the key slot.

Rear discharge toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Need a rear discharge toilet that is floor mounted. An hour online produced nothing but wall mounts. Venting the line is not a problem and installation will be gravity flow to the septic tank thanks john

View more questions Search