Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KariCandyLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 03:49 PM
    This Guy I Met On the Bus
    Hey. I met this guy like two days ago on the bus. We exchanged phone numbers and been talking ever since. He's fiifteen and I'm thirteen. This summer I had quite a bad experience with a boy which got my parents angry. Now, my parents don't really let me hang out after school except for volleyball but I really want to have some time to hang out with this guy because he really likes me (more than a friend). So... what do I do... and what if my parents find out? Help me and ANSWER QUICK!
    Yours truly and forever,
    Karina xxx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 03:59 PM
    You do what your parents allow you to do. I have a 13 year old daughter and I would not allow her to hang out with a 15 year old boy.

If you go behind your parents backs and see him, I'm sure you will be in a LOT of trouble. So, just do what Mom and Dad tell you to do.
    BowCountry Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2011, 03:30 PM
    I've kind of had the same situation as you. I know you don't really hear it, and neither did I, but I think you need to respect your parents decisions. They're only trying to keep you safe.

Also, he's older then you, and he might try to pressure you to do things you are not willing to do. And if he does get it out of you, there's a high chance you'll regret it someday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy you just met wants sex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy about a year ago and have just recently went out on a first date with him a couple of weeks ago. We were both involved with someone (him with someone for a couple of months and me with someone for 8 years) I have gone out with him twice and the first time he called me for and the...

Understanding this fabulous guy I've met [ 7 Answers ]

I was hoping some of you gentlemen out there could help me to understand a guy I have met. We met at a happy hour a few weeks back. We have an age gap of 14 years, he is 27, me 41. He acts older than his age though, I look younger. We really hit it off and he gave me his card, which he says he...

Bus fares [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know - in fiscal year end (June 06) if a field trip occurs in July 06 and advance is made to individual in June 06 - individual purchases bus fares for field trip on June 30, 06. Do we have an expense in June or July.

This Guy I met [ 10 Answers ]

I decided to move, and pack all my stuff up and leave. So I did. I went to go visit my little sister who lives a few hours from where I live and in another state.. We have different parents... shes like my adopted sister... anyways on with the story... I went to go visit her and I have always...

View more questions Search