Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenech Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Toyota yaris
    Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a radio fascia adapter for the new 2006-2007 hatchback toyota yaris (european version) it's the one that is attached to the air con fans at the top and has the 3 air con knobs in a vertical row underneath. I have been looking for ages and can't find one would appreciate any help in this matter thanks sam xx:)
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Here in the US market we use these guys. I think Euro is no different than here.
    A quick check of the Yaris sedan model came up nothing for me. Might help you, though.

Accessories: Car Radio, Speaker, Subwoofer, Video, Installation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota yaris colour codes, English not USA! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to find the paint colour code for a toyota yaris. 55 reg, in light silver but it's the English version not the American one. Can anyone tell me where to find it on my car as I have looked for a plate under the bonnet but can't find it. Any idea's or if you have the...

AC comes on and off on toyota matrix [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Toyota Matrix, 4 cylinder 6 speed. The AC comes on fine, but it won't stay on, it turns on 3 or 4 minutes then off 3 or 4 minutes and so on. I recharged the freon to the correct pressure also. Need help to fix this problem. ...

View more questions Search