Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OMG90s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 12:28 PM
    90's kids show, Creepy/haunted school
    Does anyone remember a show on like Fox kids or ABC or 1 Saturday morning or something, about a big creepy school. There was this creepy janitor guy who hated yams cause yam spelled backwards is "may" and he was stung by a bee in may. This is seriously all I remember... any ideas?
    chels545 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 03:27 PM
    It's called Bone Chillers. And I've been looking everywhere for it. Finally found it on tv.com and imdb.com hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

Looking for name of 90's sci-fi kids show. [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a live action show, where three teens has to fight against an evil virus that sends out monsters in electronic devices, and the teen transports themselves into the internet to battle the monsters.

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search