Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arpita_signup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 09:02 AM
    When I get a Job
    Hello,
    My name is Arpita Paul & I born on 1.12.1982.My question is when I get a job?
    Thanking you.

Arpita

{moved from Introductions. The Introductions forum is to introduces yourself to the site NOT to post questions-<>}
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Hi Arpita. Please clarify.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 09:32 AM
    15 is a great age to get something small as long as school work comes first and you work hard. Mom and Dad OK with this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    15 is a great age to get something small as long as school work comes first and you work hard. Mom and Dad ok with this?
    Great answer and advice above for you to follow!

Greatings and WELCOME to the site, arpita_signup!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2007, 11:02 AM
    15 is a great age to get something small as long as school work comes first and you work hard. Mom and Dad ok with this?
    15? 1982 to 2007 makes her 25!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Great answer and advice above for you to follow!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Oops! I didn't look close enough and got into a rush! Sorry!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Arpita,
    First please note that your post has been moved and why.

Second, We are not mind readers or fortune tellers (though there are forums here like that if that's what you want). You need to rephrase your question or explain in much greater detail what you need help with.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:06 AM
    My answer would be when you learn to make a properly worded sentence. Employers like that.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Oh my goodness... I am still livin' in the 90's... thank you for pointing that out. Oh my goodness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between job specification & Job Description? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between job specification & job descreption? What would be the job specification & job descreption of the post of Accountant for news paper Add?

CDL job and other job [ 5 Answers ]

My brother works for American Airlines and he also drives a truck for FedEx and he was pulled over and arrested for fraud because of his AA job he doesn't not drive a truck for them he works as mechanic but he does drive a truck for FedEx this is in Texas can anyone help me about this PLEASE:mad:

What is this job? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big interest in trends and product improvement/updating-not just fashion, but the direction pretty much any product/service will go, or needs to go to be popular. I can look at a product, service, TV show, whatever... and immediately tell if it will fail and what would make it better (if...

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

New Job! [ 12 Answers ]

As a result, I attended 4 Interviews last Thursday and out of 4 there was 1 I really wanted. Guess what the job I really wanted, is the job I have been offered! - they have matched my slary - the company has great career prospects for me and I am really happy. I have handed in my resignation...

View more questions Search