Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 19, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Not feeling like myself :(
    Hello
    I just had a question, I have no idea what's going on with me! I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm a woman, so I guess this would be the place haha :)
    So lately I've had this cold and a headache, but it's normal cold stuff, whatever, but when I'm sick I just like to vedge and read, not do much. Tonight I got home and I didn't really feel up to anything, and I just laid the couch and read, slept, and just laid there pretty much. When my husband got home, all I could muster was a small "hi" and I really didn't feel like talking. I don't know why, but I just wanted to lay there and not speak. My husband understood and asked "honey, if there's anything wrong, you'd tell me right?" and I totally freaked out on him. I screamed "what the ?@i!?? why can't a person just not talk and lay on the couch? nothing is wrong!" He kind of got freaked out and felt really bad, and I just burst into tears. I've been sobbing all night, and I have NO clue why. I'm not on PMS, I'm not pregnant, nothing's happened to me to be traumatizing, nothing at all has happened, but I feel like a nutcase! I cry on the drop of a hat, and freak out for no reason, and get really angry very easily. What could be going on with me? I'm so confused! Thanks for reading this, and any help would be great!
    tigerfly222 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Are you on birth control? I had always considered myself very even-keel emotionally, until I started birth control last year. Ever since that I've experienced periods where I get depressed and cry, or lash out angrily, for seemingly no reason. The mood swings don't necessarily come at PMS time. It bothered me at first but now I consider it par for the course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Ignored [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I have a question. My parents got divorced when I was 8, and my mom got a boyfriend right away, and eventually married him. I liked him then, he was nice, and my mom liked him, so I wanted her to be happy. They've had 2 kids since then, and now I feel like I'm totally...

What is this feeling [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, OKay I'm back to ask another question... I had sex SATURDAY night I was wondering what this feeling was?? All of a sudden while he was inside of me it was hurting and after a while his penis would not fit in my vagina anymore so after that my vagina was very sensitive and could not stand...

What is this feeling? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and this is my third. I have this pinching feeling in my vigina. Is this normal? Also everyone says you get tired in early pregnant but I don't feel tired at all. Is this normal?

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search