Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Sep 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Overly emotional!
    I stopped taking my Birth control pills the 9th I had my period last week. The past 2 days I have been so overly emotional! I cry at the drop of a hat. I was just wondering if this is because of the change in my hormones?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:11 PM
    That could very well be the reason. Although, I tend to get mean rather than weepy when my hormones peak. The only time I got weepy was when I was pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband being overly friendly [ 3 Answers ]

My Husband and his female coworker seem to overly friendly with each other. I asked about it couple of times and he denied anything was happening between them but then he promised me that he would stop being overly friendly. He stopped for couple of months but then went back to being overly...

What do I do with a overly aggressive father? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I currently live with my mother and father. I had "ran away" about a month back because my father and I had gotten into a dispute that had escalated to the point where I was in fear of my own mental and physical state. I had fled to my half brother's house, where he and his wife and...

Overly aggressive kitten [ 5 Answers ]

I adopted my male kitten when he was 10 weeks old. He is now about 6 months old, and will NOT leave my female cat alone. This makes me very upset - I have had my female cat, who is now 9, for 8 years and she is my baby. He chases her around the house, and starts fights with her. I also catch him...

Am I Overly Jealous ? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is a truck driver and I have had some issues with him over the years we have been married. About a 2 years after we were married I found a woman's phone # in his truck when I was cleaning it. He told me it was just a female driver he had met and it was no big deal. About a year later I...

Am I being overly anal? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, As TKRussell suggested (strongly and rightfully so) I had a licensed electrician replace my main panel and run a sub-panel. Now, I get to finish the R/I and finish electrical work. (Yippee! ) And, it will be (and has been) inspected. BUTT, I was wondering if I am being...

View more questions Search