Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheema_1 Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2007, 04:15 AM
    XP activation code
    I have lost my 25 digit Activation Code, well not lost I suspect my 5y/o took it off my comp.. :mad:

But anyhoo is there anyway I can look it up in my comp or something, tell me I can find it some how lol
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 17, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Microsoft would be the only people who could legally help you with that. You would have to give them a call.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Those stickers are quite hard to take off. Usually you'd also have a booklet with the key on a hologram sticker. Failing all that you'll have to contact MS.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 17, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Actually, the manufacturer of the computer might be able to help you, too. As long as you still have the serial number of the computer, you could try giving them a call... it couldn't hurt.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Yes I advise trying other routes before MS, I have no doubt that MS will make you send the CD back etc etc so they can issue a new one and it will be a lot of hassle.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 06:08 AM
    I don't think there is a second serial number sticker, so just use MS themselves...
    sheema_1 Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
    It's all good I found the book that came wit the cd and to my luck I have written the code at the bak, c I'm smart little cookie haha

Thanks all for the help anyway
    diskwizard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheema_1
    I have lost my 25 digit Activation Code, well not lost i suspect my 5y/o took it off my comp.. :mad:

but anyhoo is there anyway i can look it up in my comp or something, tell me i can find it some how lol
    Do a search for "Migical Jelly Bean Key Finder" it's a free download program. This little program will give your key code for MS Office and Windows key code.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The requested look up key was not found in any activation content [ 1 Answers ]

I recently solved this problem :) simple as this if you try and search a URL on the address bar of your internet explorer and it comes up as this 'the requested look up key was not found in any activation content, Follow the simple instructions below to solve this problem 1. right click...

Activation key [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try go to a website it says the requested lookup key was not founding any activation context,how do I fix this.

Activation context [ 3 Answers ]

When I log on my PC I go straight to Google search I can't type in the main address bar and I get a message saying request lookup key not found in any active activation context

Active activation [ 2 Answers ]

When trying to access the internet I am receiving the following message "The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context" What does this mean and how to I overcome this issue?: Graham :confused:

View more questions Search