Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KasiahJane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Sudden low pressure in bathtub/shower
    We had something odd happen with our bathtub/shower combo yesterday. My mom and sister took showers in the morning, and then, maybe 10minutes later when I went to get in, there was practically no pressure coming out from the tub faucet or shower sprayer. Nothing else in the house is effected with this problem and I am not exactly sure what to do. I tried unscrewing the tub faucet and cleaning it out. When I put it back on, some black specs came out, but I am still experiencing the water pressure problem where the water comes out at a dribble for both shower and tub.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks so much!!
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Check water meter, is it moving with no one using water?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden low water pressure mid shower [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can assist. I was in the shower this morning and all of a sudden the water pressure dropped to almost half of normal. After finishing I checked the garage where the water heater is and no sign of break or leak. Checked all the faucets in the house and they seem normal. Anyone...

One bathtub/shower low pressure - all other fine [ 1 Answers ]

I have normal water pressure throughout the house except in one bathtub/shower. It takes forever for the tub to fill. The sink in that same bathroom is fine. I have no access to the water supply to the tub. I have not showered in that bathroom but was told the shower pressure was poor also....

Low water pressure in bathtub/shower hot or cold [ 7 Answers ]

My shower/bathtub has no water pressure. It does not matter if you turn the cold or the hot water on. The rest of the house is not having any problems with water pressure just this particular bathtub/shower. I tried removing the water spout to see if anything was stopping it up, but it won't...

Sudden low water pressure in house [ 12 Answers ]

I suddenly lost almost all water pressure in the entire house. While doing a load of laundry, about halfway through, the washer could not pull enough cold water. I switched to hot and it pulled fine from the hot water heater tank. Immediately after, all of the faucets would only trickle. The...

Low pressure in bathtub [ 7 Answers ]

:eek: my hus band is an excellent handyman but he cannot figure out why he changed the hot and cold knobs on our bathtub and now we have very very low water pressure out of the faucet. We have copper pipes.

View more questions Search