Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Was Hitler Jewish?
    Some people in my class said he was, and the teacher believed them, but Im not sure if HE was. I hear his grandfather was jewish though?? I am not sure. Was Hitler Jewish?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
    No. He was brought up as a catholic and practised his own version of "positive Christianity".

Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    rosends Posts: 78, Reputation: 22

Sep 16, 2007, 01:30 PM
    No -- while there have been internet rumors about a grandparent who was Jewish, these have been debunked.

The Straight Dope: Was Hitler part Jewish?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 08:18 PM
    From everything I looked up on the internet the idea comes from a book
    "Adolf Hitler, Founder of Israel" by Hennecke Kardel, a German born in 1922 –
    Claiming his mother was a Jew and a whore and he hated her for it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Hitler was raised as a Catholic. What he was later in his life, was a twisted bunch of narcissistic self-indulgence to whatever he liked to believe and thought was right.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 5, 2007, 10:58 PM
    I have watched some reputable documentary's on this and more. I don't think he had any jewish in him, but there is ton's of proof and even his own soldier buddy (before he had great power) reported him for being gay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I would be very worried of a school teacher who did not know better.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 6, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Because of budget cuts my girlfriend who is a teacher was required to learn how to play instruments, teach gym, know school law and special needs, including all the regular curriculum schools offer. We are Canadians and maybe that is not the case here, but I never expect a teacher to know all the facts pertaining to the lessons they are forced to teach. Anyway I'm going back to bed, my daughter woke me up when she fell out of her's and bumped her head. Scared the crap out of me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adolf hitler [ 7 Answers ]

Did he have a middle name? I've looked everwhere and I can't seem to find one. Thank you blusia

Adolf Hitler [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Who was Adolf Hitlers indimate friend and long time secretary?

Am I Jewish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Emily, My question is "Am I Jewish "? I have been told that unless my family members that were Jewish,were from my mother's side of our family I couldn't claim my Jewish Roots is this true? I'm very confused, why should it make any difference or does it? :confused:

Hitler/ww2 [ 1 Answers ]

What country did hitler receive as a gift (possibly from a treaty?) before ww2 began?

View more questions Search