Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parmine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Attaching files to mail through a wireless connection
    Hi all

I have just set up my wireless connection and am now unable to attach files to email messages, even a small file.

I plugged myself back in through an ethernet connection and it works fine, but once I go back to wireless its not happening.

I am using a macbook and thought it may be this as I am not familiar with macs yet but I tried with my sony PC and the same problem.

I just don't know where to look and searching Google didn't get me any closer.

Any ideas:confused:
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
    First of all, what type of modem and wireless internet are you using? How far away is it? An alternative to uploading files to an email is using Yousendit.com. Works well.
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
    One more thing is that the email program may not be able to support the file type you are trying to upload. E.g. test.exe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I see that my wireless connection notification says connected with excellent strength. But I am unable to go online.. what should I do any specific things I have to look for

No Wireless connection [ 4 Answers ]

Tony Im having the same problem, (unable to connect to wireless router) so I also look forward to someone supplying an answer!! Regards Marc

Re wireless connection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi can anybody help me I was bought higrade laptop for christmas bought a wireless network adapter it says that laptop is connected but not receiving or sending packages thanxs in advance

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

Problem attaching files to mail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have problem attaching files to mail

View more questions Search