Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rxotik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Thin vertical line/lines across TV esp. at startup
    My 9-10 year old Sanyo 27" (I'm sure you're all laughing now) TV has thin vertical
    Line/lines going across the TV, especially at start up. As of now I fix it by smacking the side of the TV moderately hard with a rubber mallet. I'm surprised I haven't broken the plastic cabinet yet! The picture comes back after a few good hard whacks. When the picture comes back and is normal, just the slightest touch to the TV can throw it out of whack again. Any answers?
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 15, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Same thing that's happening to my 8 yr old Sanyo 27". Vertical is going out. Not worth fixing. I'll have to try your mallet suggestion.. my hand hurts ! HAHAHAHA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel line chart - no lines [ 9 Answers ]

I made an excel line chart for church attendance on Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Thursday night. The markers are there to show the attendance, but there are no connecting lines even though I chose line chart. I have made a line chart before and it did have the lines. Does anyone know why...

Thin line across black screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic television model #ct36G22. It is over 10 years old. I am experiencing a black screen with a very thin picture line horizontally in the middle of the screen, going all the way across. This is happening upon startup of the TV, after it has not been used for a while. There...

Rewiring dmarc from 2 lines to one line [ 3 Answers ]

How do I convert from having two lines to one line so all jacks work on the same line from the dmarc box

Vertical plastic joint leak in waste line [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a 140 year old house. As usual, plumbing is a conglomeration of materials. I have been hearing dripping through the kitchen wall when water drains from the second floor bathroom. There is a false wall behind the kitchen cabinets and dishwasher. The drain line and water lines run through...

TV only thin line for picture, has sound [ 2 Answers ]

My Panasonic TV screen only shows a thin line through the middle of the screen. I can hear the sound and the line that's there changes color, etc if I change channels, to match what would be on that channel. What causes this and is it worth fixing? Or should I just look for a new TV?

View more questions Search