Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LarryPutz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Wiring Diagram for York A/C
    Where can I get a wiring diagram for a York A/C model DINA060N09006A s/n: NFFM072858 online?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Have you looked on the inside of the air handler panel? Normally there is one pasted there.
    LarryPutz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Thanks, yes there is a wiring diagram pasted inside the panel cover but the A/C technician says it is less detailed than most and is not always accurate and would like to see one from York support people. I would like to find one in PDF format. The circuit board caught fire and burned up all the wiring. Even tough we have a new circuit board, we need to know how to connect all the wires that were burned and connectors melted. -LP
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 01:28 AM
    I have a York master catalogue of this year and all previous years and that model or any model number close to the one you posted is not valid. Check the model number again.
    modyka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire1 View Post
    Have you looked on the inside of the air handler panel? Normally there is one pasted there.
    Of course it has been destroyed
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 04:59 PM

I have a York master catalogue of this year and all previous years and that model or any model number close to the one you posted is not valid. Check the model number again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York A/C Fan Wiring Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York A/C which has a viable speed fan motor. A room that is the furthest from the air handler is either cold in the winter or hor in the summer. I want to be certain the motor is connected for the highest speed. Where can I find the wiring diagram, or can someone submit it here. ...

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of a wiring diagram for power windows for a 2000 nissan altima. Is there anywhere that I can get one free of charge?

Draw a wiring diagram for a light that is contorlled by two 2-way switches and one intermediate switch. Assume that conduit and single cables are to be used. Can anyone help me with this?

Need wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Need a complete wiring diagram for a john deer L120 lawn tractor with all the safety switches. Can someone help me out.

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

View more questions Search