Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wednesday Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2005, 07:58 AM
    Rush Need Help Please
    I need to write an introduction letter for a new rep firm. I have put this together so far but it doesn't sound right/professional. I will appreciate any help or ideas. I am no good at writing - I'll help you with something if I can.

Security Group Reps are pleased to announce the opening of our premier manufacturer’s representative firm in the security and surveillance industry.
    John and Lisa’s territory will cover Florida and the Caribbean.

Blank has taken the position of the national sales managers and has over fifteen years in the security industry and over seven years experience as a manufacturer’s representative.

Balnk has taken the position of inside sales and support and has over seven years in the security industry and five years experience as a manufacturer’s representative.

We look forward to establishing a new relationship with each of you and developing tremendous growth with the opportunities that lie(sp)? A head of us in the near future.

Security Group Reps offers outstanding support in all areas of your business needs.
    leatherseats Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 05:59 AM
    Security Groups Rep has opened a new office located at__________________ and will provide specialized marketing services throughout Florida and the Caribbean for manufacturers in the security and surveillance industry. With over 20 years of experience in the field, their staff is ready to serve you today. Call _______ for a confidential appointment.
    Wednesday Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2005, 12:59 PM
    Thank you so much
    I really appreciate the direction and timely manner.
    leatherseats Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 02:21 PM
    You are very welcome. Good luck:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search