Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedhead Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 02:44 PM
    this is just a random question:

what are guys opinions of stretch marks? Do they find them repulsive? How would a lad react if a girl told them they had them? Please help!
    CorrieNB Posts: 78, Reputation: 8

Sep 13, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Being a mother I have stretch marks. I have never had any complaints. I truly believe if some one is going to love you they should love all of you flaws and all. You are a beautiful person don't be ashames or embarrassed of yourself. God made us just as he wanted us to be :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I too think that stretch marks are a beautiful part of us... I have had four children, they are definitely there... I look and remember why I have them... any man with a problem with that is out of their mind...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Random [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just finished year 12 in australia (a couple of days ago actually) And I've always wondered about american high school... I hear on TV and what not about "softmore's" and "freshmans" What do these terms mean? And are there any more?

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Random 10? [ 3 Answers ]

A building hoist lifts ten 50 kg bags of cement through a vertical distance of 30 m to the top of a high rise building. Calculate the work done by the hoist, assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81 m/s2. Work done = Force x Distance moved (J) but Force = Mass x Acceleration (N) ...

Random shutdowns [ 3 Answers ]

I think it may be some kind of IRQ conflict.. I've gotten weird messages when using various linux livedisks about how the Cd-ROM "seems confused" and it disables IRQ 5 (possibly because I told it "no PnP O/S") and also 19. Definitely hardware, though, because I get the same thing during Windows...

Random yes or no question about dreams. [ 9 Answers ]

Do you ever go about your daily routine and then ALL OF A SUDDEN remember a dream you've had... maybe even up to a few years ago? This constantly happens to me. Anybody else have this happen?

View more questions Search