Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    la_rand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Outlook Web Access: Mail just sends while typing
    Hello,

I'll be in the middle of typing an important business letter via Outlook Web Access when the e-mail just sends itself. I thought it was a hotkey combination that sends your e-mail, but I can't seem to verify that. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help in advance.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2007, 11:20 AM
    There might be a timing issue. Compose your letter offline in Word, then copy and paste into OWA.
    MikeyT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 01:50 AM
    I can't answer this but I get the same thing if I am typing an email in Outlook. It always seems to happen when I am editing rather than typing. It happened again this morning and I thought I had pressed Ctrl+Backspace. I wrote another email to the same recipient apologising for the garbled one I had just sent. Instead of sending normally I tried that same key combo but nada. I could not find a key combo that would send so I remain completely in the dark.

Help!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Do you have an anti-virus installed? At least we can rule out that it's not a virus...
    la_rand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Hey benn11,

It's a brand-new laptop with the latest Norton Anti-Virus installed. Don't think it's a virus. And yeah, I'm just like MikeyT... completely baffled by this one and frustrated with the "follow-up" e-mail to apologize for the incomplete one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing in Outlook Web Access [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, We use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and use Outlook Web Access to view emails when we are not in the office. The problem we are having is printing emails out, the text is either spaced out across the page, goes over the page, then there are lines missing. We have tried to change...

Outlook Web Access problems [ 11 Answers ]

When logging on to my email through OWA at home on my laptop, I can view emails but cannot send, forward or create a new email. It just freezes for bit and then back to normal. Can you help me fix this problem.

View more questions Search