Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellebelly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Emigration law
    Hi can anyone tell me,I'm applying for emigration to canada,I have sister and brother there,and a offer of a job,also plenty of funding to support my family,what would be my chances of acceptance to canada:)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Well having a sibling in Canada does not help your application. You can certainly qualify for a work visa but that's temporary. You would have to apply for permanent resident status based on being a skilled worker.

Read the information on the link below and apply for this. If you have a parent or grandparent in Canada then you could apply based on family and this would be easier but a sister/brother are not considered on immigration through family.

Immigrating to Canada: Skilled Workers and Professionals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial law - the contract law [ 7 Answers ]

> MB is a bank, had a scheme of financing to construct a traffic tunnel. In the course of construction of the tunnel. >SBB, a private busline, came to MB and negotiaged for a contract with MB. One of the clauses in the contract saying that "SBB may drive 100 buses in each direction through...

New Law coming in about common law spouse [ 4 Answers ]

I understand a new law will be coming soon, to protect the common law spouse. Given similar rights as if you were married. Can somebody help!! I would like to know the date when the law will be in place and what this will entail?

Other law [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I look on line for arrest warrants records

The law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada. My question is how much force can a collection agency use. I have a large phone bill I can't pay.What are my rights-what can they do to me??

View more questions Search