Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klienerllama Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Tips for an extra steamy wedding night
    I'm due to be married and we haven't had sex before can someone give me some tips for a steamy wedding night I'm terrified of havinbg sex as you may find if you read my past posts thank you
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Don't put so much pressure on yourself. It will eventually happen. You will only be let down when you place all the importance on the wedding night. Why not just do it the following day when there is less, pressure, stress and all are well rested
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Its your first time... that in itself is going to be steamy. Just relax and make sure you have protection. Let the kinky stuff wait for a little bit.
    klienerllama Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2007, 07:14 AM
    It isn't my first time as I had a bad relationship before where I got raped often, but he hasn't done it yet, I'm terrified of having sex again I don't know what to do and I want to enjoy it and I want him to enjoy but I don't know how to enjoy doing it or get him to enjoy it hehe
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by klienerllama
    it isnt my first time as i had a bad relationship before where i got raped often, but he hasnt done it yet, im terrified of having sex again i dont know what to do and i want to enjoy it and i want him to enjoy but i dont know how to enjoy doing it or get him to enjoy it hehe
    I hope you've been to therapy for this before now. If he isn't fully aware of all of this things might get a bit rocky real quick.

Just relax, most guys are not into rough sex, slapping around the woman or anything to that effect. Its still going to be a first for you as a couple so that is going to have a nice bit of excitement just for that reason. Over time you learn what each of you like and you do what he likes and he does what you like. Keeping the lines of communication open instead of drawing lines about what you won't do and how you won't do it.

Keep in mind this is based on him being gentle with you. New couples will be apprehensive at first till they get to know each others likes and dislikes at an intimate level. Trust me that my wife and I are into stuff neither of us dreamed of when we first married. But we slowly moved into stuff that gets either of us or both excited and keeps the fire alive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

Scared of losing my virginity before wedding night! [ 22 Answers ]

About two nights ago, I was out to San Francisco with my boyfriend on the beach in a car. We both got aroused but we didn't have sex all he did was fingering. He did it a few times and wanted to go deep but I stopped him. Ever since that night it hurts so much and it keeps bleeding but very...

Extra tired. [ 8 Answers ]

How early have pregnant women been known to get extra weary when they're pregnant? LIke is it possible to feel extra tired at a month or less?

View more questions Search