Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devil666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Anger management
    Hey my name is marie and I am 14 years old. Recently I have been getting reli angry over the smallest things and lyk when me and my sister have a fight I will slap her and get reli violent. I need some help but I don't know how to go about it and if you have to pay and that. I live in ealing does any one no a place?:)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Anger is one thing. Getting violent needs attention. Psycologists are equipped to handle this sort of problem.

Relaxation exercises can help, so can taking a walk.

Give us some examples of what might cause hitting and maybe you'll get some better suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my anger [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and my name is Brandon. Ok look I have gone to counseling and anger management but none of that stuff works. My anger is starting to even scare me. I don't look for attention and if u want to tell me otherwise u might as well fuck off and pray I don't find you. Well I...

What to do with anger [ 37 Answers ]

I am just writing to ask about suggestions for dealing with anger and pain of unrequited love; and the person treats you like dirt on top of it. I already know that I was stupid to let it even get that deep, let myself be used, and for me feeling the same way for so long. I totally understand, it...

Case management Statement [ 1 Answers ]

One of the credit management, LLC has filed a suit against me for not paying for discover credit card. Recently they have sent me a copy of Case Management statement and have asked me for the case management conference, what should I take with me to this conference. I have asked them for validity...

Event management [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the job in event mangment companies, pz give me information about the companies & vaccancies

View more questions Search