Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OoOoSmoochienycOoOo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 04:13 PM
    A path of destruction:worst life
    My name is Naomi, I am 15 years old. My mother is strung out of drugs, she smokes a lot of weed, sleeps around and all. I was molested when I was 12 by her boyfriend. Ever since then I been living a life of destruction. I got drunk, high, slept around,had sex with men at any age, sneaked out the house, been away from home for weeks. I was once top of my class and all but I gave all that up. I only went to school at least 13 times a month. I smoked blunt and crack. I walked around with a pocket knife to hurt girls who wanted to start problems. And I got arrested at least three times. I changed up around 14 years old. Now I'm back in school; honors class. I respect my body, no longer smoke, I wrote a story and maybe it'll be published. Its going through the process.I carry school books to school. I'm always home. I have a little job at an elementary school. I don't have any boyfriends or anyone on my mind.. I changed up my ways A LOT. I just need help with my mother. Please someone help me. I now have a little sister Isabelle and she's only 1. I seem to be mommy to her, but please someone help me. I'd appreciate it.:(
    carpe diem Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 04:35 PM
    My heart goes out tomyou. What you have done from being self destructive to being for yourself is very admirable. Continue this path but it is important to also have a support system to maintain this path. Your mother is another business. You do not mention any father, relative that could help. Addicts need to find their bottom.obviously, she has not.social services can help but sometimes it is worse because you are taken feom your home. Talk to a counselor, the school nurse, or a relative who can be ghe adult in your life. You are having to grow upmand parent yourself which are in addition to the molestation, factors to adult dysfunctiins in life and relationships. You cannot be your mother's mother. Go to alateen, a self help group that could be there for you. They can , with the adults, do a crisi intervention for your mom. Please do it because to be isolated like this is a humongous problem to be carried alone. Hope this helps and do take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worst rat of anyone's life! Need HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Soooo... Recently I had brain surgery and when I woke up from the anesthesia my hair (which is down to butt) was in this horrendous rat. I can't even fit a finger through it it's so tight. Anyway now that the situation has been explained, do any of you know any good hair solutions for this...

Is ignorance=destruction a Christian teaching? [ 27 Answers ]

Any opinions on this subject?

Always settling for worst [ 6 Answers ]

I am an attractive, successful, educated and fun loving woman with a great personality. Yet I find that I am always settling for second best. Throughout my life (I am 29) I have been in relationships where they break up because the guy does something wrong (Cheating, verbal abuse, lies). I end up...

Tenant destruction [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a tenant who has given her notice she will be terminating her lease at the end of the month. When I did the interior inspection I was devastated... everything is damaged, she pulled up the carpets and linoleum, the floors are now bare, her 4 dogs chewed the bottoms of the kitchen...

Mass Rioting, Destruction of Churches and Bibles in Egypt [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/arc...alexandria.html Mass Rioting, Destruction of Churches and Bibles in Egypt International Christian Union and The American Coptic Association

View more questions Search