Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Spendin time w my boyfriend.how can I make him understand?
    I'm going to see him in a couple hours... he told me that he wants to make things better and start fresh and spend more time. So I had asked him if were going to do anything this weekend and he said yes.. well today I was talking to him and I asked to make sure, and he said no, and I got very upset after that. I don't get how he wants to spend time and makes things better if we can't go out this weekend.

What do I do, what do I tell him, I'm going to see him in a couple hours. How do I make him understand how serious I am about ending things if things don't change.
    Raycito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Try to be more serious and treat him in a way that hurt him a bit.. make him see the special thing inside of you and how lucky he is to be with u... u don't need a guy that shows off by telling he only has a girlfriend... if he doesn't hv time for you now! Then WN!!
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Sep 6, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Tell him you need a MAN.. that will strike him cold..
    mikehst Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Isn't this the same woman who is going after a married man lmao... pretty pitiful to start if you ask me. He could have sex with her then go n do the same thing with you. But maybe you don't care about that.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 04:01 PM
    If he is mαrried-- whαt the hell αre you thinking lαdy.. he won't leαve his wife for you αnd if he does α couple yeαrs.. mαybe months or weeks if kαrmα cαtches up to you he'll leαve you for αnother floozy

Sep 6, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Dude, where did you guys get the idea of him being married, read the question I asked... then make a comment, thanks!@
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Are you overbearing and clingy? Do you think perhaps that's the problem?
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Lol I got the ideα from the previous guy.. like common once someone sαys "homewrecker" I'm αll in it---

Since well this is not you :)

Guys like the chαse-- αny guy cαn tell you thαt α 81 yeαr old or αn 18 yeαr old... find other things to do- go out to with friends, tαke α course [ cooking for exαmple], workout,--etc... be busy -- you αlreαdy told him you wαnted to spend time with him-- your job is done.. now its up to him to decide whether or not to respond... [ you cαn never mαke α mαn wαnt to be with you np mαtter how much you nαg or beg]

If he wαnts to be with you he will be, not only will you be doing some personαk growth but he will see you hαven;t lost your identity to him.. never do thαt-- he mαy be your world but don't let him know thαt or he'll be dictαting your αss --- its weird but when men know your bαsicαlly losing yourself in them they think they own you... I did thαt-- mαny women do thαt the result is αlwαys negαtive.. trust me.

Good luck to yα girlie<3

Sep 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Okay well he's telling me that he wants to be with me and that he loves me and doesn't want to be with anyone else, he is saying, I'm sorry I've just been busy, and isn't making much time, how is it fair for me.
    Why does it have to be on his time and his schedule, and can't just work with mine. How can I make him understand that
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Like I sαid the only wαy your going to get your messαge αcross is getting involved in other things, get busy αnd he'll be the one worrying αbout it!-- you've spoken to him thαts αll you cαn do now you hαve to wαit till he gets the point--it mαy be α while..
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Maybe you need to take a break. Don't call him or have any contact with him for a while, just as though you have officially ended it. If he confronts you about your sudden silence than you can confront him with the issues that are making you unhappy and, as another poster suggested, tell him to man up or it's over.

Sep 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
    My only problem is I need to get something from him (has to do with finances and it already a few days late,) I don't know what to do
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Go to his house αnd get it!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    go to his house αnd get it!
    This is right! Just get what ever it is you need from him but not a word about anything else. Right in and right out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Reading your other questions, I wonder why your still in a relationship with this guy. It doesn't sound healthy or happy from the things you've written. I think you would be better off going to get your stuff, and finding someone who fullfills your needs better.

Sep 8, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Things have really been great.. this is our first real fight and disagreement... its just this past couple weeks... and today we talked and he wants to make things work. He just wants met to cut down on phone calls when he's at work.. and I just want him to call and spend more time.. n he said he lvoes me and doesn't want to lose me.. so I don't know.. I want to but I'm still thinking I still have these thoughts in my head.

How do you trust someone again? Is it much or being pushy to ask for proof of things he does unti I fulyl trust him. Its weird I trust him, but I don't know if something he said to me about going out was a lie.. I just don't know if he'll lie to me about something where I can easily just ask this person.. idk
    Grayson301 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Hitch,
    I'm a guy who used to never have time for my G/f's
    I wanted to go Rip and raise hell with my Buddies and drink and party.. check out the Chicks and I didn't take my g/f cause she would cramp my fun.. plus I was worried one of the guys would hit up on her and I would lose my (Backup , something to do when there was nothing to do with the guys) Girl.. try telling him if he would rather Play with the boys then spend time with you then he can find something else to do when they had other things to do.. I assume you are both in yer early 20's late teens and this is normal behaviour for a late teen early twentys guy it was for me
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 10:46 PM
    how do you trust someone again? Is it much or being pushy to ask for proof of things he does unti I fulyl trust him. Its weird I trust him, but I don't know if something he said to me about going out was a lie.. I just don't know if he'll lie to me about something where I can easily just ask this person.. idk
    Are we talking present or a past b/f??

Sep 8, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Present.. see my new post,. trust...
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Sep 8, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Give him a break there are plenty of other guys to fuffill your needs and when he sees what he is losing he will wake up.. Like the other poster said you're his back up when the boys are busy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make my boyfriend understand [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Im from India. I and my boyfriend are in relationship for the past 3 years. I love him a lot. I can't live without him. I wanted to marry him this year and start family. But due to our custom in the community he wanted me to go to UK for education with him and later marry. I had so much...

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

How I can make her understand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! All, I met this girl last Saturday.. before that I used to communicate with her over telephone for around 2 months.. . We live in two different cities. We had a very nice meeting.. we spend good two days together at her city. I really liked her as a person and proposed her to marry me.....

View more questions Search