Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2005, 07:36 PM
    Extra long bleeding
    I have been on my period now for 12 days. This has never happened before. The first 5 were heavy w/ a lot of clotting which isn't unusual and then it stopped for a day and has been bleeding again since. When I wipe now its light and watery but has some clear discharge w/ blood running through it. Is everything OK?
    Babyplease Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2005, 06:24 AM
    12 days! I got a better one for you...
    Everything may well be okay. Your cycle can be altered by stress, anxiety etc. and then when it comes, it can be heavy. You may also have another issue. My cycles are well over 12 days (30+ days of light and heavy bleeding). After going to the doctor, I was told that I have small follicular cysts on my ovaries, BKA:PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), that's why my cycles were irregular. The bottom line is, if you're not in any pain wait until your next cycle and if it is like this one, GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Good luck :)
    babej Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 09:57 PM
    I'm having the same problem too now. I thot its finished this morning but when I wipe blood is still there.I am kind of scared. I think I will have a check up, and you need to have a check up too.
    babej Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Comment on babej's post
    And its been 12 days now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC Fan Motor - Extra Wire [ 5 Answers ]

The AC fan motor outside went out on my central unit . I purchased a new motor and got home and saw that it had an extra wire coming from the motor. I know where all the other wires attach to. On the "old" capacitor I took off "one brown" and "one black wire". On the side of the new motor it...

How long does implantation bleeding last? [ 4 Answers ]

I took Clomid on June 5 - June 9. I had sex almost every day. I had a pinkish discharge om Monday which is 31st of July. It was a brownish spotting on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and I had sex on the 5th day. Since then the spotting increase and turn to red in colour. I am still spotting and today is the...

Extra red wire for fan [ 3 Answers ]

I removed an old ceiling fan and am in the process of replacing it with a model233-798 Romanesque fan by Hampton Bay. I have a red wire coming out of the ceiling box that I don't know what to do with. I've connected the ground, white and black wires but am at a loss what to do with the red. ...

Add extra light to one switch (UK) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light switched with a normal one way light switch and want to loop in an extra light from the same switch. Do I just omit a switch wire on the extra lights rose after it's added to the circuit or must I loop it in slightly different?

About an extra ordinary person [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is in jail for public crime again. He will be there for sometime. He is 33 now and has been in severe drugs since he was 16 years old and creating havoc since then. He is very violent. At the age of 21 he went to Michigan, USA. He was jailed there many times, was an alcoholic, used drugs...

View more questions Search