Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anilverma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Dark circle
    How to avoid dark circle. I have this problem for last 10 years.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 5, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Dark circles and puffiness under the eyes can be caused by several factors, such as individual genetic disposition, allergies, lack of sleep and other factors. You can reduce the darkness in the short term by applying slices of cold cucumber to the area for 15 minutes. Using an under eye concealer also hides the unsightly dark circles. For longer lasting results, use an under eye cream containing Vitamin K or Vitamin C. This can help improve the appearance of dark circles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin complexion and dark circle [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can you suggest some guaranteed crème or some home remedy. Also, I have a serious problem of dark circles from many...

Circle of friends? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 32 years old and have always had friends. Most have come and gone for various reasons, whethter it was a new job or they moved. But many just disappered when they met their boyfriend or got married. The past few years, I haven't had a "circle of friends" where everybody knows everybody...

Vicious circle [ 1 Answers ]

First time here and will make it as short as possible... I believe so much in myself and in my potentials and I know that I am smart and intellegent... however I never managed to understand: 1. Why does it always seem that I am so unnoticed and unappreciated for all what I have? 2. Why am I...

Dark circle under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23yrs I am having dark circle under my eyes how to cure it .

View more questions Search