Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Pregnancy related subject
    Is it true that a 15 year old female body that's not fully matured get pregnant and can have her period as well?

I read it from a thread a long long time ago so I wonder if this is true or not

I'm very curious about human body and other things related to biology :D sorry for asking a lot
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 06:08 PM
    As long as your body is mature enough to have a period your body is mature enough to get pregnant.
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 09:20 PM
    I meant to say if she's pregnant can she still get her period at 15 whiele being opregnant
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2007, 03:59 AM
    It is possible but not probable
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Many women still get their periods early on in pregnancy, but it is not all that common.

Now, a 15 year old who is pregnant is at risk for many pregnancy related disorders such as preeclampsia, placenta previa, and gestational diabetes just to name a few.

There is also a higher risk of SIDS deaths to babies born to mothers under 20 years of age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subject: T.L.E. [ 14 Answers ]

1.) what factor affect the growth of trees? 2.) how do choose the species of the trees to plant? 3.) how does exposure affect the growth the trees?

2 subject that need you! [ 6 Answers ]

1. My girlfriend is bi. And not to long ago she was bring up she wanted a threesome. Yea I know most guys would really like this, but I am different. I told her that she was the only woman for me and that there no other girl for me. She then said to me "Well of course your not going touch her. I...

How to solve for y [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Could you please give me a step by step instruction of the following questions: Make y the subject in 1/x^2-1/z^2=1/y^2 Thanks

Subject choses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help to find out what subjects I need to study for Forensic science and how long will it take me and where can I study it. Thanks

View more questions Search