Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscurious Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I would like to know
    I forgot to mention that my son is 17, and he is very smart.he has also seen dark figures from the side for his eye and has become very upset by this,, he also smells a musky kind of perfumy smell now and again in his room,, the dog that we have refuses to go into my sons room but will go anywere else in the house,, how is it possible to find out who the ghost maybe and what do they want... how would I check out the history of my house... I have been told my house was build sometime in the 1800s...
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 4, 2007, 02:43 PM
    You should consult your local Public Records. They are open to the public, and will list all who bought the property.
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Sep 4, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misscurious
    i forgot to mention that my son is 17, and he is very smart.he has also seen dark figures from the side fo his eye and has become very upset by this,,,he also smells a musky kind of perfumy smell now and again in his room,,,the dog that we have refuses to go into my sons room but will go anywere else in the house,,,,how is it possible to find out who the ghost maybe and what do they want....how would i check out the history of my house...i have been told my house was build sometime in the 1800s...
    Hi there my mum used to be in a group to do with all the spiritual side of things I remember her saying that they were going out to someone's house to do like a blessing and finding out what spirits are in the house I could proble explain it more if I remebered it all. Do you have any spiritual churches near you that you can go down and ask if there is anyone that does that type of thing or even just to ask there advice. Sounds like your son is really in tune with it all take him along with you and they hopefully can help put his mind at ease.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Hi... Well it's obvious that your house is haunted... especially your son's room... you have to find out the history of your house not only that but also you should not leave your son sleep in this room anymore... have you tried to pray on daily basis for protection?? Why do not you ask a priest to bless you house? If the dog is refusing to go inside your son's room it means that this spirit, figure or whatever it is evil... please make sure that your son does not sleep or go inside this room anymore...

May GOD protect you & your family...

Ms. Redrose
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Misscurious,

An advise on adding to an already existing thread-you could just answer your own question (at left bottom of the last post in the thread) and it will appear in this thread so that everyone could read your replies and help you in your questions.

About the ghost,
    Has the house you are living in ever left uninhabited for very long?If so then there is a possibility of ghosts/spirits living there as empty houses are where sometimes ghosts/spirits dwell withtout human interference. Try your neighbours or local library and check if your house was ever left empty for too long.
    I ask you to do this not because a dead persons soul could be haunting (I do not believe in dead souls haunting people in this world),but if you find out the history you maybe able to find out if any sort of black magic or any thing to do with the other world was done in this house which could be a possible reason for a ghost to be still in the house.

Most animals can sense things us humans cannot and there is a possibility that your dog senses this entity easily.

I would recommend what my faith recommends,but as you have not mentioned what your religious beliefs are,my suggestions might not be what you are looking for.

And in the meantime try telling the entity to leave and advise it that this is your home now and that you do not wish to be disturbed.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 6, 2007, 08:45 AM
    When we first moved to our very old house a lot of strange things happened,
    My son said that the mean girl pushed his pillow up, and that was when my daughter was
    At school and it was only him and I at home.
    Also the volume on the Tv would go up and down by itself.
    Our dog would look at nothing and bark.
    A lot of strange things were going on, I went to a christian store and bought a candle that you keep burning until its gone. I prayed and also said out laud that they are free to go.
    I never believed in goast and still not sure if I do, could have been a logical exsplenation but I wanted to be sure that if it was that they would leave us alone. Any way after awhile every thing stopped and we still live here.
    misscurious Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 02:29 AM
    In connection to my ghostly thing in the house... I thank everyone for their advice... last night my son was in the shower which is across from his room... he had the radio on in his room but it wasn't up that loud... suddenly... the radio station went all fussy and then the hifi gave a click and on came a cd that my son knew he had in the cd player... he came out and checked and the cd was playing the 9th song on the cd player... but my son who heard this came strait out of the bathroom when he heard the hifi volume go up... which was about 3mins after this all happened so there's no way he was long enuf for the cd to play 9 songs
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Misscurious,
    As per your PM request, here is something you could do to send the ghosts away.

Please check this link
    SunniPath Library - Quran - Recitation by Mishary Rashed al-Efasy (1424H)
    -click on listen next to "Al-Baqarah ( The Cow )".
    Play/listen to this chapter in your house for three consecutive nights and then see if the ghost will leave.

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search