Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwh Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Cracked foreskin!
    I honestly need help. My boyfriend who is abit shy to come out and consult on a little problem needs my help.

Every time we have sex he ends up with painful cracks on his foreskin ( he isn't circumsized). Sometimes he gets the cracks and dryness even without sexual intercourse especially when he pulls back the foreskin.

Anybody please tell me if you have similar problems or courses of the problem and also what we should because we are only able to have intercourse once a week till the cracks heal.

Truly worried gal.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 04:57 PM
    He has a possible phimosis (tight foreskin). Apply vaseline or vitamin A cream (hand cream will do) as often as possible (you could help to rub it in :)) .
    Apply it to the skin and the head of the penis. This will accellerate healing and remove the cracking effect from occurring.

Cheers,
    nikola0_o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Omg, my boyfriend and me has the same problem! Its so sad, his cracked foreskin prevents us from having sex more than my period does! Its so frusterating because sometimes you have to go several days or a week without having sex to allow it to heal.

We have used polysporin but only helped very slightly. I would like to know if a doctor can prescribe something or if we could get something over-the-counter because id say he wouldn't want to go to the doctor..

Anyway, chickie I know exactly what you're going through!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

I have a serious problem here. My foreskin does not go back at all. First, I used to believe that its normal but now after listening from friends, I understood that the foreskin should go back. I have never had intercourse with girl till now. While masturbating it hurts a lot when I try to pull the...

Foreskin infection [ 1 Answers ]

My penis forskin is having some sort of infetction. A slight itching comes first and then it swollen slightly and even the opening hole is too small. I cannot pull back the skin now. Since last 4-5 weeks I am stryuggling with this. To pass urine no problem I am facing. I am 40 yrs of age. ...

Foreskin [ 2 Answers ]

A slight itching come in my foreskin and it started inflamated and having slight pain It reduces the size of the hole too. Around 2 years back I got this problem but after 4-5 weeks it has gone. Now it is come again two weeks back it is gone and again started. Now I cannot pull back the skin at...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

Foreskin problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 15, and I am uncut. I know it is necessary to clean the head of your penis, but I cannot as the foreskin will not pull back over the head, it is too tight. Anybody have the same problem/reccomendations? Thanks very much

View more questions Search