Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew Lee Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Hampton Bay Fan remote
    Hello, I have a hampton bay ceiling fan with a wireless remote control. I'm not sure of the model# of the fan, but the remote has a model # on the back of it that is: UO7078T. The remote was damaged by our puppy, it still functions but we are in need of a replacement; do you know where I maybe able to order one or buy one. Thanks in advance!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Try calling Hampton Bay, or, obtain a universal remote.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 4, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Whatever you buy you will need to to insure the dip switches on the remote match the switches on the receiver. You might be able to just look at the old remote if the pup has not eaten too much of it.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2007, 05:12 PM
    They said the old remote still functions, so the dip switches should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

Hampton Bay Fan Light/Fan Remote Problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, we have a Hampton Bay fan and my son dropped the remote and it stopped working. I changed the batteries and that didn't work. Now I asked someone at Home Depot what I needed to do. They instructed me to buy a new remote kit... I did however it came with a little grey box with 3 cords...

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Tip: Hampton Bay Remote Fan - Fan works by remote, lights do not. [ 10 Answers ]

I figured this may help somebody here. I have a Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan... the kind without pull chains... and the remote will only operate the fan portion but not the light. The light is always on. Not a big deal, as the light switch on the wall could be used to turn the light...

Hampton Bay Fan w/ Remote: Light Works, Fan Doesn't [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I just installed a Hampton Bay Andover fan w/ remote (no pull chains) but the fan won't start. The light fixture works fine (using the wall switch remote) but I can't get the fan going. I tried the reverse...

View more questions Search