Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daylena0988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2005, 03:54 PM
    IMPLAntation Bleeding?
    Hi..
    Recently I had a short period of bleeding... about week. after my period went away...It was very pink at first and light and the second day turned a little darker.. (lasted only 2 days) I had intercourse twice after my period and several times before my period came.... I read about Implantation bleeding but would like some advice.. How long is this supposed to last,?, can i be pregnant?, etc..please help... :confused:
    Babyplease Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2005, 06:29 AM
    Not sure about implantation bleeding, but I do know that the only way to find out if you're pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. At least by doing that you can eliminate that possibility.

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 37 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old me and my fiancé have been trying to become pregnant for the past month... a week after my last period (June 26-29) on July 5 I started spotting brownish. But that only lasted for about an hour.. well yesterday July 28 I started spotting bright red. My period is due but I have not...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my LMP was on the 21st June. From the 32nd day onwards I have had brown spotting with mild to moderate cramps for the 5th day continuously now.Im worried if I may have miscarried. My pregnancy test comes very faintly positive. Please advice me. Puli.

Implantation bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

The last time I got my period was on July 12th. A couple of days ago I started getting some mild spotting and then last night I bled for about an hour to two hours or so.. I am wondering whether it seems to be implantation bleeding. I have never had a irregular period and seeing that its about 2...

Is this implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-It's been awhile since my last post but we have been busy Trying to conceive! So here is the update. My last AF was around the 8th of Nov. and it is now Jan 3. My cycles are usually irregular so I tried not to get my hopes up again this time. I have tested when I thought I was a week late...

View more questions Search