Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiouslady07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Fifth day of missed period.Am I Pregnant?
    Well I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week before my expected period, but when the day came for it to come it never came. Now I'm 5 days late and I'm getting really worried. Ive been having body aches and headaches every other day... n I've ben getting pain in my stomach and on my sides almost like cramps... I haven't taken a hpt yet or went to the doctors... should I wait to see if it'll come, or what should I do?. Do you think I'm pregnant??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 12:03 PM
    If you are having sex, you have the possibility of being pregnant. You already know that. LOL

If you are a week late, take a HPT using first morning urine.

Your symptoms can either be pregnancy symptoms OR PMS symptoms they are VERY similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period and then bleeding am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My LMP was on 18th May 2007 and I was due on 12th June. Usually my period is very regular. But on 12th I didn't have any symptoms. On 13th and 14th I had few spots of pinkish discharge. And on 15th I started bleeding. 1 week before my period was due, I had breast soreness and fatigue. Now the...

Missed period, still not showing pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband and I are currently trying to conceive. I am currently 13-15 days late of my period. I have taken several hpt's that all show negative. I am moody, have been getting frequent headaches and cramping for about two weeks. Approximately 8-9 days post ovulation I had slight abnormal spotting...

Know if pregnant before missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to know if you are pregnant before your missed period? If so what are the symptoms? Stomach hurting? etc.

Can you find out if your pregnant before your missed period? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello!! Can you find out if your pregnant before your missed period? Without going to the doctors for a blood test?

Pregnant? Missed period, always headaches. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how I could possibly be pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am. I've only had sex once in the past few months, and it was roughly two weeks ago. A condom was used, and he didn't finish inside of me. I wouldn't be questioning it, except my period is a few days late and lately I've...

View more questions Search