Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ned batey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Identify pill
    I found a round yellow pill in my little brothers car yesterday. He said he quit using a long time ago but I don't believe him. It is a small round yellow pill with nothing on one side and a cross on the other with the numbers 0 2 2 1
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 10:11 PM
    The best thing to do is take it to a pharmacist and have him/her identify it and discard it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify this pill [ 1 Answers ]

Oval white,with #93 and #089 next to it

Identify this pill? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in my sister's room and found a pill in her drawer. It's a capsule and says SHIRE 381. I'm concerned because she's had problems with drug use before. If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to tell my parents if it's nothing to worry about, but if it's...

Identify a pill [ 1 Answers ]

What is a medicine tablet that is half white, half blue, has 600 on one side and what looks like an A on the other?

Identify pill [ 2 Answers ]

... the pill in question is fairly thick, white oval shape. Numbers 35 left side w/ a line divided then 96 on right side. Other side has a script like V on it Thanks for your help

Identify a pill [ 2 Answers ]

Please identify a small round pill kind of thick, cross on one side,EP225 on the other

View more questions Search