Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cerbhunt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Dyson DC07
    Having a problem with getting it click into it's upright position, this has only just happened and it's been fine for the last 5 years. Since this happened the direction of suction is only through the wand (I would call it the handle but that's what it's called in the manual). I can't see anything broken or any obvious damage. Does anyone have any idea what's happened and what I need to do to fix it?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Go look at the dyson site they give you excellent step by step guides on what to check when things go wrong.

Dyson UK - Dyson homepage

Failing that give them a call I know they charge for a call out if you decide to do so but they do fix the appliance for that price and its cheeper than a new one.
    Always happensd when the 5 year garrentee is up doesn't it I love ours and we have had two in 9 years I certainly would never change brands again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyson Dc07 [ 24 Answers ]

I have a Dyson DC07. It won't pick anything up although the motor is working okay. I have cleared all the obvious areas and have washed the filter. Although after clearing these areas, it will pick up with very weak suction for a few minutes using the attachment, it then stops and I end up...

Dyson DC07 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my dyson dc07 won't pick up properly, it seems the air doesn't circulate in the cylinder anymore and when you take the cylinder off to empty what little it did manage to lift the bottom of the cylinder is very hot. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.

Dyson DC07 cuts out after a couple of minuites use [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me. My Dyson DC07 works very well, but after just a couple of minutes use it cuts out. I'm guessing it has something to do with the thermal cut-out, but what can I do about it? I've had it apart and can't find any blockages. Best regards, Rob

View more questions Search