Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S37not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Is there any hope?
    Please be straight with me. I'm 22 years old and I can't get a girlfriend for any thing at all. Now I can get to her friendship but I can't get her to love me. Or if I see a girl I want to maybe be with I can't get her to like me, you know i'll see her and I don't know what to do. and yes I do be my self. Please some one help me.:(
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 31, 2007, 11:52 PM
    She simply just is not for you. And I know standards are important but don't have them to high where you only want people to who look like Beyonce or Paris Hilton, etc... And some day you will accidentally meet someone and she will love you and you will be happy. Don't be desperate and go after any single girl. Have dignity and believe in yourself :)
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by S37not
    Please be straight with me. I'm 22 years old and I can't get a girlfriend for any thing at all. Now I can get to her friendship but I can't get her to love me. Or if I see a girl I want to maybe be with I can't get her to like me, you know i'll see her and I don't know what to do. and yes I do be my self. Please some one help me.:(
    Yes there is hope, don't rush things, it will come some day, your young, enjoy life, go out an do things with your friends, have fun, it will happen for you one day. I use to be the same way, I could get a guy to love me for a long time, one day I stood in front of the mirror and I said to myself that I'm going to change the way I look, I died my hair, lost weight, worked out, put on makeup, put on good smelling stuff, and hit the bar sense to meet people. Not to get drunk, but just to have fun.
    I even went out and change my clothes, got me all new style, if this girl that you like doesn't show you any attention then don't pursue her, just leave her alone, then she may wonder why your not going after her. Or she may be one of these girl that thinks she is all that. Put her in her place, but treat people the way you want to be treated.
    What goes around comes around, next time you see her, just walk by her and say hi as your walking by, don't look back, but do this with your new look.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 05:29 AM
    It is called the law of numbers, You can see the handsome hunk I am right? Ok, stop laughing, but some years ago I found myself single again and in the dating "market" So I asked about every girl I meet or passed out and guess what I got turned down 90 percent of the time, but then I also got a lot of dates.

Many did not work out, nothing in common, they did not like me, I did not like them, but in time, I meet a couple that did and ended up with the best one.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Best things happen when your not looking.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 08:59 AM
    First of all, have you tried hard to get a girlfriend?
    U can't sit here wondering about where is my angel?
    Secondly, is that your have a high standard on dating girls eliminating all the girls that you've known? If so, don't rush, wait for the right one. You are not the only picky person!:D
    Tips to get a date/gf:
    Confidence is key...No one is born with game, they learn
    Smile
    You have to make the female feel at ease and comfortable that you are a friendly and fun guy and you are not
    a psycho as quick as possible. Especially when talking to her for the first time. You also need to let her know
    that you are confident and comfortable around women. A big and genuine smile is the best way to do this. It works. In fact, if you ever get an Ice Queen that you can tell is about to give you the “dead eye”, give her a big smile. Practice smiling at random people. You'll be surprised by how many people smile back and at how many
    doors open to you. Smiling WORKS. Just don't make it a cheesy, fake smile ;)
    Upright posture
    Guys can get away with a bit of a hunch, but women really do prefer men with straight, upright postures. Look at all the big film actors like Keanu Reeves :D etc. They all have good posture. It says to a woman you are confident, healthy, and strong (at least in mind). It's just generally more attractive and says lots about who you are. Plus it' s good for your back and will help strengthen your back muscles making it easier to maintain.
    Get into the HABIT of having an upright posture.
    Eye contact
    As you know there's nothing worse than staring at a woman's chest – or even looking. It makes you just like all the other guys who drool over her. If anything you should use all your skill to NOT look at her chest – she'll wonder why her womanly powers don't work with you and she'll seek your attention and subconsciously TRY to
    get you to look! When talking to her, try to maintain eye contact. Not too much because it can be intimidating, but if you aim to have eye contact with her around 70% of the time you are talking, this should be comfortable for most women.
    Good luck, and don't rush, wait for the right one.
    DON'T GO TO A BAR PICK UP RANDOM HOTTIES! THAT IS NOT THE PLACE YOU FIND A GF!!
    Hilarious2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Hi friend,

Things will go in your favour only when you show to her that you are hell bent having her. Show yourself sincere to her views and even if you flatter let it look like real.
    Be natural and never give yourself airs.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2007, 01:49 PM
    For those who still wish to respond to the original question, please realize that the original poster hasn't logged back onto this site since September 1, 2007 at 01:21 A.M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any hope for me? [ 2 Answers ]

My question is if you have an abortion what are your chances for concieving again? I had one 5 years ago and now me and my boyfriend have been trying and nothing. Any advice?

Is there hope for me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, to everyone my name is peaches.I just have a question, I am a 25 yr old female who has 2 children ages 8 and 7 years of age I have been wanting to have more kids since for ever and have been unsuccessful. My current boyfriend doesn't have any kids and he wants one I don't know if it is me...

Is there Hope for us? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband have been together for 1 1/2 years married for 1. We have been physically separated for 2 months. He moved out and our lease is up on our house so I am also moving out. He has his own apartment and I am looking for my own. We talk and see each other. I have done everything, begging,...

Is there hope? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I don't know where too start. Me and my EX GF met around December after 3days of knowing her we were dating we both was so much in love and close the first 2months was great but then because I got bad past experiances in relationships I'm sweet guy treat a girl good and gentleman and it is...

Do I have any hope? [ 6 Answers ]

hi everyone, I'm new to this site, so it would be very sweet of you guys to help me =) well basically, I've been with this guy in a serious relationship for one year and a month. And we did everything together. We've been through the best and worst of times. In October of 2006, he broke up with...

View more questions Search