Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer101430 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:08 PM
    GE frig HSS25GFPJWW water disp
    I have a GE Hotpoint Side by Side with Ice and Water in the door. Last night my water stopped working. I have since changed the filter to see if that was the problem, no luck, still no water. Anyone know of anything else I can check?!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Does water flow through the filter? Try running weedeater string from the outlet of dispenser as far back as you can get it to go. You may dislodge an obstruction
    jennifer101430 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire1
    Does water flow through the filter? Try running weedeater string from the outlet of dispenser as far back as you can get it to go. You may dislodge an obstruction
    Yes it does flow through a filter. I will try that, thank you. And that is really scary, some gunk in the hose! :)
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Not suggesting gunk but rather a frozen obstruction. I have seen many that due to lack of insulation in area where water line is routed have froze and the string has dislodged it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ge frig hss25gfpjww [ 1 Answers ]

My frig keeps shutting off whenever it wants. Unpugged it and plugged back in, worked for a week and now is out again. I cleaned out condenser coil on back it was the round wrap around type.

Whirlpool frig draining water from top inside of frig [ 1 Answers ]

Have a (freezer top) whirlpool frig.. draining water on the inside of the frig from the top of the "bottom" part of the frig. Drainpan is bone dry, so I suspect drain line is frozen. Also... frig makes a lot of noise, and vibrates every couple of hours or so... related problem? How do I thaw...

Frig temp [ 3 Answers ]

What is the normal temp inside a frig that will keep leftovers good for a few days (ex ham)?

Installing a kitchen faucet, sink and gargabe disp [ 2 Answers ]

::)I wanted to know how do you install a kitchen sink, faucet and garbage disposal? Also what tools would you need and do you use putty and silcone caulk? Thanks

View more questions Search