Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roger Gregory Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Always getting "Bad Disc" on my DVD player
    One our one DVD player will not play any disc. New, old, rental, whatever. The machine tries to load the disc and it comes up "Bad Disc". I know it is the machine as the same discs play fine on the computer or the player my kids have. Any suggestions?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Have you tried cleaning the DVD player? There are discs that will do that. I bought mine from Best Buy for about $30.00. Works like a charm and have had no problems since. Perhaps others will have some different ideas for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System "Standby" [ 2 Answers ]

We own a SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System. Anyone familiar with this will understand that when you hit the power button, the system automatically goes into standby mode. Hitting eject and placing your DVD in the machine, and closing the tray, the system powers on in full power mode. Same as...

Both CD and DVD drives get "insert a disk" message [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 optical drives. One is CD-ROM and one is DVD-ROM. When I put a disc in either of the drives I get "please insert a disk in drive" error. It doesn't matter what type of disc I put in not does it matter which drive I put the disc in, I receive the same message. Both the drives look...

Can't Delete "Demo" Songs on New MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I can't delete the songs that were already on my MP3 player when I got it. It's an RCA Lyra, and I am using Windows Media Player to delete the songs off, but every time I try to it says that I can't because the file is in use, I don't have access to the location, or there is a problem with my proxy...

View more questions Search