Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dooley91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Who is the etching artist Philippe with SZL on his prints
    how to find more information and/or value of etching numbered 21 by Philippe titled: Near to Chambord, France with an upside down triangle with SZL
    Label indicates :etchings carrying this label are Genuine Original French Etchings Imported from Paris". It was a family wedding gift in 1938.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2007, 02:00 AM
    You might want to check out the answers on the bottom of this page for questions that have been similar to yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SZL French Etching by Gaston Hoffman "Cats" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me more about the artist and value of the etching? I believe artist lived in France, late 1800's . :) C.Russell

Etching copyright by SZL (1937 0r 1931) [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original etching "Sunny Morning" by Pierre. SZL copy #30. I would like to know something about the artist and the value of the etching. One answer given indicated the gallery was open from 1940 to 1960. However, this etching has a copyright dated 1937 or 1931

Etching by Philippe. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I have an etching by Philippe named Near Chartres in France. It is signed in pencil and the title on the front is in French. There is a No. in the left hand corner (116) & three letters SLZ. It is a country scene with a straw roof cottage and a hay Mow separated by a river. ...

Original Etching SZL artiste Pilippe [ 2 Answers ]

I have two etchings for this artist - but I only know his last name is Philippe. These are certified Original Etchings with the SLZ Triangle Trade Mark. I also am not able to read the titles very well - possibly it says "Vierny Fignoures" and "Pirgnou Janiene" - obviously in French, but not easy...

SZL etching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an etching by the Paris etching society. -signed by "Phillippe" in pencil bottom right of picture -numbered 117 on bottom lower left -title is a little illegible... still working on it with my french buddy could be "Emmener ? d'aimes" -It is of a country lane. Lane is lined...

View more questions Search