Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apdpt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Admin password
    Forgot administrator password, so unable to log in, system is on workgroup and os is windows xp prof. but lan is disabled.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 27, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Sorry we don't help with passwords.

Question CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to admin group [ 2 Answers ]

I open the Administrator group, then press "Add..." The only thing in the "From this location" box is the local machine I'm working on, so I press the "Locations" button. In the resulting window, there is no other option to select from. The only icon in that window is the local machine. ...

Forgot XP Admin passwrd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have windows XP installed on my laptop and I stupidly made the admin account the only account available on the computer and I have now forgotten the password. I have tried every combanation of what I thought I could be and its none of them! I don't have the XP disk anymore because I borrowed...

Admin. Controls [ 3 Answers ]

Well it's probably a simple solution, but I'll be buggered I can't figure it out... In my contol panel, when I click on Display, I receive a message saying Display has been disabled by administrator (that would be me) But I have no idea when, where, or how!! OK Scottgem I know you can help me,...

View more questions Search