Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Oct 4, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Dear Erlobenauer,

Your dream has no meaning or let's says in other words it does not contain any message... Your dream is just a translation of your fear that your husband might cheat on you and leave you... nothing more... You should think deeply why do you feel that way, was there any red flags?? If not, then you should have more of self confident... Remember even if GOD forbid that he cheated on you never cry on him you know why?. because the people who deserve our love will never make us cry...

Take care of yourself.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    I always dream my husband is going to cheat on me and then leave me. I've been having these dreams since I was pregnant with my first child. It always occurs - he meets someone , sleeps with them, tells me hes leaving to go be with the other person. I wake up in tears 9 times out of 10. - Surprising though, because we have a great relationship, and the thought of him cheating is beyond ridiculous. HELP!
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Thank you very much. And no is are no RED flags - he's not that type of guy, and to be quite honest, doesn't have the time:) thanks again
    DeniGuti Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    Hi Ms Redrose,

I had a dream last night that I met a woman wearing a pair of earrings that said SERENDIPITY. My mother (who is passed over) was in the dream, and so was a friend of mine. I know the word means fortunate accident

I woke up and thought that was strange. While I was looking for a blank VHS tape, I found the tape of the movie SERENDIPITY. I felt a strong urge to watch the movie so I did. I really like when those things happen. What does this mean? Thanks
    Nada Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I have a strange dream that goes something like this:

I’m in some sort of large hall that stretches further than I can see and is extremely wide, like maybe as wide as a small house. The ceiling seems to be a vaulted ceiling made of stained glass but it’s not formed into any sort of image. There are lots of people in the room and after I notice that I also notice I seem to be in a turn of the century style dress, like 1900, it reminds me of something I saw my great grandmother wearing for a débutante ball in a picture. All the other people are dressed similarly and there are small children around as well. At this time I notice there are several tables laid out with food platters buffet style and people are milling around these tables. I notice there is a cake on the table and it seems really elaborate. Not elaborate in a wedding cake type way, but like the cake was a sculpture. For some reason several people just start reaching into the cake with their bare hands and it seems completely appalling to me that they would do this so I yell at them to stop and try to get near that table to stop them. As I get near the table a large crack in the glass roof above appears and large shards of the glass start falling from what now seems to be the sky. People start screaming and try to hide in some of the doors that lead into the hall but they won't open and many people are gruesomely hurt by these large chunks of glass (I choose not to go to far into that as it disturbs me somewhat). I try to gather up the children near me and huddle them into an archway and throw myself over them to protect them from the glass and from the macabre sight that is happening in the hall. At this time I notice there is a small kitten in the middle of the hall near me. I know it’s MY kitten and its colored black. I leave the children for a moment and dodge large shards of falling glass to scoop up the kitten and then take it back and wedge it in with the children. At this time I can feel the shards of glass ripping my dress…

And then I wake up. I’ve been wondering if this means something because its been recurring for over a year.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Oct 6, 2007, 01:02 AM
    You are most welcome... Great then it's just your fears nothing more...

GOOD LUCK

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by erlobenauer
    Thank you very much. And no is are no RED flags - he's not that type of guy, and to be quite honest, doesn't have the time:) thanks again

Oct 6, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Hello DeniGuti... your dream has a meaning and it might be awarning... But I can not interpret it because you did not mention much about your mother & your friend in the dream if they said/done something... you need to tell me your dream in details... Thx

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by DeniGuti
    Hi Ms Redrose,

I had a dream last night that i met a woman wearing a pair of earrings that said SERENDIPITY. My mother (who is passed over) was in the dream, and so was a friend of mine. I know the word means fortunate accident

I woke up and thought that was strange. While i was looking for a blank VHS tape, I found the tape of the movie SERENDIPITY. I felt a strong urge to watch the movie so I did. I really like when those things happen. What does this mean? thanks

Oct 6, 2007, 01:53 AM
    Dear Nada,

You did not mention if you are newly married or engaged, therefore your dream might have two meaning as the following:

ONE
    >>>>I’m in some sort of large hall that stretches further than I can see and is extremely wide, like maybe as wide as a small house. The ceiling seems to be a vaulted ceiling made of stained glass but it’s not formed into any sort of image. There are lots of people in the room and after I notice that I also notice I seem to be in a turn of the century style dress, like 1900, it reminds me of something I saw my great grandmother wearing for a débutante ball in a picture. All the other people are dressed similarly and there are small children around as well.=====YOU ARE GOING TO GATHER WITH YOUR RELATIVES OR PEOPLE REGARDING INHERITANCE SOMETHING COMING FROM YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER SIDE, BUT YOUR RELATION SHIP WITH THEM IS NOT STRONG , GOOD & BREAKABLE.

>>>>his time I notice there are several tables laid out with food platters buffet style and people are milling around these tables. I notice there is a cake on the table and it seems really elaborate. Not elaborate in a wedding cake type way, but like the cake was a sculpture. For some reason several people just start reaching into the cake with their bare hands and it seems completely appalling to me that they would do this so I yell at them to stop and try to get near that table to stop them. As I get near the table a large crack in the glass roof above appears and large shards of the glass start falling from what now seems to be the sky. People start screaming and try to hide in some of the doors that lead into the hall but they won't open and many people are gruesomely hurt by these large chunks of glass (I choose not to go to far into that as it disturbs me somewhat).===== AS I SAID YOU ARE GATHERING BECAUSE OF INHERITANCE , AND THE CAKE REPRESENT A VERY SPECIAL PROPERTY THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO TAKE IT WITHOUT THINKING OF THE PROPER WAY TO ASK FOR THEIR RIGHTS THAT THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT EVEN IF THEY WILL DO ILLEGAL OR GO TO COURT OR HURT EACH OTHER YOU WILL TRY TO STOP IT BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE THAT THEY WILL HURT EACH OTHER BADLY AND IT WILL RUIN THEIR LIFE REPUTATION .

>>>>I try to gather up the children near me and huddle them into an archway and throw myself over them to protect them from the glass and from the macabre sight that is happening in the hall. At this time I notice there is a small kitten in the middle of the hall near me. I know it’s MY kitten and its colored black. I leave the children for a moment and dodge large shards of falling glass to scoop up the kitten and then take it back and wedge it in with the children. At this time I can feel the shards of glass ripping my dress…=====YOU WILL TRY TO GATHER THE YOUNG PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY TOGETHER TRYING TO PROTECT THEM FROM WHAT IS HAPPENEING BETWEEN THEIR PARENTS SO THAT IT DOES NOT EFFECT THEIR RELATIONSHIP YOU WILL MANAGE IN THAT SOMEHOW BUT YOU WILL GET HURT WHIULE DOING THAT IT MIGHT RUIN YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR FINACE OR YOUR REPUTATION.

TWO IF YOU ARE NEWLY MARRIED OR ENGAGED:
    THE TWO FAMILIES ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS TOGETHER THEY SHOW THAT THEY ARE IN ONE BOAT WHILE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS BREAKABLE…YOUR Fiancé OR HUSBAND MIGHT BE RICH OR IN EXCELLENT POSITION AND BOTH SIDES ENVAY YOU FOR IT AND WANTS TO RUIN THAT AND THEY WILL CAUSE BIG MESS WHICH WILL HURT THEM BEFORE IT HURTS YOU, YOU WILL TRY TO SAVE YOUR DREAMS, HOPES, FUTURE WHICH YOU WILL MANAGE SOMEHOW BUT YOU GET HURT WHILE DOING THAT IT WILL RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU & YOUR HUSBAND, Fiancé OR YOUR REPUTATION.

GOOD LUCK & BECAREFUL...

MS.REDROSE

Quote Originally Posted by Nada
    I have a strange dream that goes something like this:

I’m in some sort of large hall that stretches further than I can see and is extremely wide, like maybe as wide as a small house. The ceiling seems to be a vaulted ceiling made of stained glass but it’s not formed into any sort of image. There are lots of people in the room and after I notice that I also notice I seem to be in a turn of the century style dress, like 1900, it reminds me of something I saw my great grandmother wearing for a debutante ball in a picture. All the other people are dressed similarly and there are small children around as well. At this time I notice there are several tables laid out with food platters buffet style and people are milling around these tables. I notice there is a cake on the table and it seems really elaborate. Not elaborate in a wedding cake type way, but like the cake was a sculpture. For some reason several people just start reaching into the cake with their bare hands and it seems completely appalling to me that they would do this so I yell at them to stop and try to get near that table to stop them. As I get near the table a large crack in the glass roof above appears and large shards of the glass start falling from what now seems to be the sky. People start screaming and try to hide in some of the doors that lead into the hall but they wont open and many people are gruesomely hurt by these large chunks of glass (I choose not to go to far into that as it disturbs me somewhat). I try to gather up the children near me and huddle them into an archway and throw myself over them to protect them from the glass and from the macabre sight that is happening in the hall. At this time I notice there is a small kitten in the middle of the hall near me. I know it’s MY kitten and its colored black. I leave the children for a moment and dodge large shards of falling glass to scoop up the kitten and then take it back and wedge it in with the children. At this time I can feel the shards of glass ripping my dress…

And then I wake up. I’ve been wondering if this means something because its been recurring for over a year.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    DeniGuti Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Hello DeniGuti.... your dream has a meaning and it might be awarning ... But I can not interpret it because you did not mention much about your mother & your friend in the dream if they said/done something ...you need to tell me your dream in details...Thx

Ms. Redrose

The woman with the earrings felt a closeness to me . Some kind of spiritual closeness. I think all of us agreed. We were just sitting at a table. She was on my left, my good friend Ken was across from me and my mother was on my right. My mother said to the woman, now on her left and to my right, "you are an Aries"? (my mother was an Aries too).

I also saw my mother with her old boyfriend. I said to my mother, "you don't have to be married to him, just stay the way you are". (my parents were separated in llife, she had this boyfriend once, but they broke up)

I then was on a very high rich dark brown piece of land or mountain. I saw a VERY large green snake slither by me to the left, but it did not hurt me. I saw how high I was, there was nothing surrounding me on this piece of land but air. It scared me a little. That's all I remember. Then I awoke. Thanks

Denise
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2007, 01:03 PM
    What if you have a dream that's completely blank i.e a dream about nothing
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Oct 6, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I was KILLED in a dream last week? I woke up right before I was gonnadie, what's all that about?
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Oct 6, 2007, 11:26 PM
    I had 2 dreams that had the same theme. I'd like to know what it/they mean.
    First dream: I was in a school. The classrooms were empty; there were chairs and desks but nobody sitting at them. I went into a small hallway. At the end of the hallway was a pile of my old stuff. It was a big pile too, an area about the size of a loveseat. I looked through it and found a string of my old keychains all linked together. The keychains were the kind found on rabbits foot, like tiny metal beads or on the pull chains to turn on the light. Anyway they were all attached and formed one long strand. I hung it around my neck like a necklace. I also found 2 umbrellas that I lost long ago, one was red and the other blue. Then I called my mom and told her they still have all my old stuff, its too much for me to take home at one time. I'll take what I can and come back for the rest. Before I left I looked for a floor number so I'd know exactly where to go . It was 3.
    Next dream: I was walking 3 dogs. One was a Mastiff, one was a black Labrador Retriever and one was my Jack Russell/Westie-mix, Layla. I recognized Layla the other two I do not know. I did not want to walk Layla but she ran out of the house and I was forced to take her with me/us. I took the dogs to a pizza place. We went through a small hallway. At the end was a small bookcase with 3 shelves. On the top was a small wooden rocking chair. It was broken and leaned to one side. On top of the rocking chair was some of my old stuff. I looked through it and found a gold necklace with a zig-zag shaped pendant on it. I didn't recognize or remember it. I turned it over in my hand and saw a small tail on the end of it. It looked like the end of my dog, Petey's tail. "Oh this is my puppytail necklace!" I said when I suddenly remembered it and I put it on around my neck. I turned my attention back to the bookcase. There was a large jewelry box on the middle shelf and books on the bottom shelf. I decided it was too much to carry and I would come back later and bring a shopping cart so I could bring it all home. Behind me was a window. Looking in there was chairs and tables but no people.

As you can see there are a lot of similarities in the two dreams. The #3, necklaces, hallways, my old stuff, looking through my old stuff, too much to carry, planning on coming back for it.
    SOL in Virginia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Hi Ms. RedRose If you're still out there here is my dream, but 1st. Let me just say the last 3 1/2 yrs have been pretty rough... my dream opens w/ a group of women myself included we are friends I've never seen them before, they are new friends we are smiling & I feel extremely happy-(Something I have not felt for a really long time) & I feel a sense of belonging. I can not see any of their faces except for one as the streeet lamp shines clearly onto her face --I do not recognize her. We are all wearing back packs & are on our way to school. The scene changes into the inside of the school hallway & we are gathered still in a group & are now staring at what appears to be a turtle slowly making it's way across the floor. It is beige w/brown & black spots & the weird thing was that it had stubs all over it's shell. Not at all spikey the ens were more rounded but I get the sense that we are afraid to touch it in case it is poisonous. I begin to back away from the turtle to get away from it & head towards a classroom to avoid it. As I open the classroom I can vividly see the students in their desks as I quickly go in closing the door behind me & look for the turtle when I noticed that the floor in front of the door of the classroom I just went into was closing as well . Quickly I open the door to the classroom to see if I was right that the door in the floor opened when I first stepped in the class & I was right it did so I waited for the turtle to get closer then opend the door again & watched as the door in the floor opened up watched the turtle fall into the dark hole then I Immediately closed the door to the classroom again so that the door in the floor would also close. The door in the floor was not visible to me upon approaching the classroom.
    This dream is extremely interesting to me. I believe that God gives us messages or "speaks" to us through our dreams. Sometimes it might be a warning. I had a warning dream like that way before my troubles began 3 & 1/2 years ago that I did not heed because I did not know what it meant & now my kids have been taken away still yet to be given back. Can you please help me to interpret?
    Thank u
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Oct 7, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    OK ill give this a whirl what could it hurt? Here are 2 dreams I've had since I was very young I've always wanted to know what they mean, the first one is kind of morbid...

1. I'm in bed and these two men in robes come in and pick me up by my hands and feet. They carry me out of my room, and while in the hall I can see my brother moving from the bathroom to his bedroom and his feet aren't touching the ground because he is hanging by his neck. I try to call to him for help but nothing comes out. Then we pass the living room and I can see my sister laughing and watching TV, but there is just static on the screen, I try to call to her again nothing comes out but she looks at me and I see that she has had her eyes sewn shut. Then we go past the kitchen and a friend of my dads is there doing the dishes, there is light coming in the window as if it is day time even though its night and he is singing to himself. Again I try to call for help, but nothing. Then the men take me into the entertainment room and throw me down on the floor. There is a bed set up on the floor and I crawl to the left side. I pull the blanket down and its my mum, she has green skin and opens her eyes and they are glowing red, then she hisses at me and tries to bite me like a vampire. I rush to the other side and pull the blanket down to see my dad. He is all burnt up and mangled kind of like he was in a really bad car accident. He sits up and looks at me then says "daddy had an accident" he tries to hug me but I jump back against the wall and close my eyes. That's where I wake up every time.

2. (this one is a little harder to explain) I'm standing across the street watching this. I can see a long white picket fence with a street lamp right in the middle. Everything else is black. There are 2 people, a man at one end and a woman at the other. Then I can hear something like a heartbeat and they move back and forward to it. Example, one beat- they move forward like 2 metres. Next beat- they move back 4 meters. Next- forward 6 metres, and so on. Like stop motion. Gradually getting closer to each other but further away at the same time. (I always have this dream when I am sick)

Well there you have it, what's your input?:)

Oct 8, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Dear DeniGuti,

Your dream means that your are going to ahcieve something which is very high standards... but you will face lots of fear , worries, enemy who is not easy to beat, someone - a woman - her sign is Aries you can trust her or she will be there to help you..

GOOD LUCK...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by DeniGuti
    The woman with the earrings felt a closeness to me . Some kind of spiritual closeness. I think all of us agreed. We were just sitting at a table. She was on my left, my good friend Ken was accross from me and my mother was on my right. My mother said to the woman, now on her left and to my right, "you are an Aries"? (my mother was an Aries too).

I also saw my mother with her old boyfriend. I said to my mother, "you don't have to be married to him, just stay the way you are". (my parents were separated in llife, she had this boyfriend once, but they broke up)

I then was on a very high rich dark brown piece of land or mountain. I saw a VERY large green snake slither by me to the left, but it did not hurt me. I saw how high i was, there was nothing surrounding me on this peice of land but air. It scared me alittle. Thats all i remember. Then i awoke. Thanks

Denise

Oct 8, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Then the meaning of it is nothing... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by albear
    what if you have a dream thats completely blank i.e a dream about nothing

Oct 8, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Dear BMI,

You need to give more details about your dream so that I can interpret it. Thanks

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by BMI
    I was KILLED in a dream last week? I woke up right before i was gonnadie, whats all that about?

Oct 8, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Dear Alexis,

Can you give more details about your dream, so that I can interpret it in a better way... So far from what you have mentioned this lady whether she is good person, kind and she might help you in a way... if she looks scary or something then forget about what I have just said and send me more details.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by alexis_2009_detroit
    ive been having the same dream about two or three times night after night. about this lady in the middle of my block just standing there and she had this beam of light shining on her and then out of all the houses, she looked at my house directly at me like some type of ghost or something. what does that mean for me?

Oct 8, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Dear SOL,

Before I interpret your dream... take it easy on yourself and be strong as you are.. life is full of tough time if not then we are living in heaven... NEVER Give up... things will be OK... no matter happen... whatever happen happens for the best...

Now you are right dream which has a meaning like yours is a message from GOD to guide, warn, chear us up...

YOur dream means the following:

You are in life still learning from it like others.. you are not alone others are just like you still learning the turtle represet bad history or bad experience or something which you are afraid of but it's hurting you slowly or it pass by you slowly it's still going on but you are warned and that's why you will avoid it buy running to school... school represent maybe university or job something useful you will go for it to work or learn from it and it will protect you from it and protect your future... the problems or that past or thing you are afraid of will chase you but you will make a trick or deal with it in smart way which will make you get rid of it forever.

Take care of yourself...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by SOL in Virginia
    Hi Ms. RedRose If you're still out there here is my dream, but 1st. lemme just say the last 3 1/2 yrs have been pretty rough... my dream opens w/ a group of women myself included we are friends I've never seen them before, they are new friends we are smiling & I feel extremely happy-(Something I have not felt for a really long time) & I feel a sense of belonging. I can not see any of their faces except for one as the streeet lamp shines clearly onto her face --I do not recognize her. We are all wearing back packs & are on our way to school. The scene changes into the inside of the school hallway & we are gathered still in a group & are now staring at what appears to be a turtle slowly making it's way across the floor. It is beige in color w/brown & black spots & the weird thing was that it had stubs all over it's shell. Not at all spikey the ens were more rounded but I get the sense that we are afraid to touch it in case it is poisonous. I begin to back away from the turtle to get away from it & head towards a classroom to avoid it. As I open the classroom I can vividly see the students in their desks as I quickly go in closing the door behind me & look for the turtle when I noticed that the floor in front of the door of the classroom I just went into was closing as well . Quickly I open the door to the classroom to see if I was right that the door in the floor opened when I first stepped in the class & I was right it did so I waited for the turtle to get closer then opend the door again & watched as the door in the floor opened up watched the turtle fall into the dark hole then I Immediatly closed the door to the classroom again so that the door in the floor would also close. The door in the floor was not visible to me upon approaching the classroom.
    This dream is extremely interesting to me. I believe that God gives us messages or "speaks" to us through our dreams. Sometimes it might be a warning. I had a warning dream like that way before my troubles began 3 & 1/2 years ago that I did not heed b/c I did not know what it meant & now my kids have been taken away still yet to be given back. Can you please help me to interpret??
    Thank u

Oct 8, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Dear Sweetsorrow,

Your dreams mean nothing it has not message... just a nightmares nothing more...

Ms. Redrose.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsorrow
    ok ill give this a whirl what could it hurt? here are 2 dreams ive had since i was very young ive always wanted to know what they mean, the first one is kinda morbid...

1. im in bed and these two men in robes come in and pick me up by my hands and feet. they carry me out of my room, and while in the hall i can see my brother moving from the bathroom to his bedroom and his feet arent touching the ground because he is hanging by his neck. i try to call to him for help but nothing comes out. then we pass the living room and i can see my sister laughing and watching tv, but there is just static on the screen, i try to call to her again nothing comes out but she looks at me and i see that she has had her eyes sewn shut. then we go past the kitchen and a friend of my dads is there doing the dishes, there is light comming in the window as if it is day time even though its night and he is singing to himself. again i try to call for help, but nothing. then the men take me into the entertainment room and throw me down on the floor. there is a bed set up on the floor and i crawl to the left side. i pull the blanket down and its my mum, she has green skin and opens her eyes and they are glowing red, then she hisses at me and tries to bite me like a vampire. i rush to the other side and pull the blanket down to see my dad. he is all burnt up and mangled kinda like he was in a really bad car accident. he sits up and looks at me then says "daddy had an accident" he tries to hug me but i jump back against the wall and close my eyes. thats where i wake up everytime.

2. (this one is a little harder to explain) im standing across the street watching this. i can see a long white picket fence with a street lamp right in the middle. everything else is black. there are 2 people, a man at one end and a woman at the other. then i can hear something like a heartbeat and they move back and forward to it. example, one beat- they move forward like 2 metres. next beat- they move back 4 meters. next- forward 6 metres, and so on. like stop motion. gradually getting closer to each other but further away at the same time. (i always have this dream when i am sick)

well there you have it, whats your input?:)

Oct 8, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Dear Sendosha,

Well your both dreams mean almost the same thing... whether you lost few things in the past that you will find latter on or you will have compensation on it or while looking through your past you will find many valuable things you never thought of... it will be big surprise for you that you will really enjoy and you do not know how to react with it that it will come with promise from your side or responsibility will be on you.. You will take it on 3 stages... no 3 represent in the 2 dreams manything : 3 dogs=3 loyal friends, floor no 3 & 3 shelves = the place or the date or the duration which you will take to get your rights or things...

Good luck.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by sendosha
    I had 2 dreams that had the same theme. I'd like to know what it/they mean.
    First dream: I was in a school. The classrooms were empty; there were chairs and desks but nobody sitting at them. I went into a small hallway. At the end of the hallway was a pile of my old stuff. It was a big pile too, an area about the size of a loveseat. I looked through it and found a string of my old keychains all linked together. The keychains were the kind found on rabbits foot, like tiny metal beads or on the pull chains to turn on the light. Anyway they were all attached and formed one long strand. I hung it around my neck like a necklace. I also found 2 umbrellas that I lost long ago, one was red and the other blue. Then I called my mom and told her they still have all my old stuff, its too much for me to take home at one time. I'll take what I can and come back for the rest. Before I left I looked for a floor number so I'd know exactly where to go . It was 3.
    Next dream: I was walking 3 dogs. One was a Mastiff, one was a black Labrador Retriever and one was my Jack Russell/Westie-mix, Layla. I recognized Layla the other two I do not know. I did not want to walk Layla but she ran out of the house and I was forced to take her with me/us. I took the dogs to a pizza place. We went through a small hallway. At the end was a small bookcase with 3 shelves. On the top was a small wooden rocking chair. It was broken and leaned to one side. On top of the rocking chair was some of my old stuff. I looked through it and found a gold necklace with a zig-zag shaped pendant on it. I didn't recognize or remember it. I turned it over in my hand and saw a small tail on the end of it. It looked like the end of my dog, Petey's tail. "Oh this is my puppytail necklace!" I said when I suddenly remembered it and I put it on around my neck. I turned my attention back to the bookcase. There was a large jewelry box on the middle shelf and books on the bottom shelf. I decided it was too much to carry and I would come back later and bring a shopping cart so I could bring it all home. Behind me was a window. Looking in there was chairs and tables but no people.

As you can see there are alot of similarities in the two dreams. The #3, necklaces, hallways, my old stuff, looking through my old stuff, too much to carry, planning on coming back for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search