Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spocky dog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Hi I have had a dream which has left me rather freaked out... In this dream I am woken up by my 7 year old daughter and she says she has seen a little girl being attacked in the street. I go outside and see the little girl and then the police come. My daughter is the only witness and keeps telling the police it was a fish. Then a sword fish with a chain saw for a noise comes out of the hedge and starts to chase me. My husband and dad push me into the house to protect me but the fish starts to saw through the front door. At that point I woke up...

Can anyone help with interpreting this...

Spocky Dog :confused:
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 30, 2007, 08:20 AM
    What does it mean when you have recurring dreams about someone who died four months ago? He died on April 20th in a plane crash, in the ocean. Sometimes it feels like I am really with him. The first dream happened on a cruise ship. At first it was about me and my sister and her husband going on a cruise, looking for their cabin. Then I go into one of the cabins and he is in there. He is half naked and I cover my eyes and turn towards the door. He asks me if I am going to leave. I just stand there looking the other way.In another dream we talked and hugged, iand it felt so real. Also, in another dream we were at someone's house in the backyard. I was swimming laps in the pool and he was sitting in a chair watching me swim. Then I had a dream I was having sex with him and this other girl comes in the room and I ask for five minutes with him alone and she says no and we start fighting. Finally, the last dream I had about him we were driving in a truck and we were sitting next to each other. I told him, well now you know that I think you are so fine, and he laughs and says yeah I heard. IT was like he was back. Now, I worked next door to him and we were friends, we definitely had a connection and he tried to pursue me but I never gave in. The week up until he died, we spent time at work, outside and a lot was said. He tried to get me to call him, hang out and get physically close and I pulled away. I never said goodbye, and our last moments together, were him still pursuing me. Is this just my way of acting out what never happened, or my wishful thinking? What does it mean? Is it him? Please tell me what you think. Thanks.
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Aug 31, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    I'd rather have a reputable psychologist interpret my dreams than a so-called psychic.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 02:08 AM
    HI .... What you have just said is not a dream...I call it a journey ….which your soul does to explore
    And... :)
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Dear Spocky Dog... what you have just mentioned is not a dream it's just a nightmare nothing more... not everything we dream about has a meaning... Maybe you were under stress before you went to bed, or you were worried about few things nothing more...

Take care...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by spocky dog
    Hi I have had a dream which has left me rather freaked out...In this dream I am woken up by my 7 year old daughter and she says she has seen a little girl being attacked in the street. I go outside and see the little girl and then the police come. My daughter is the only witness and keeps telling the police it was a fish. Then a sword fish with a chain saw for a noise comes out of the hedge and starts to chase me. My husband and dad push me into the house to protect me but the fish starts to saw through the front door. At that point I woke up...

Can anyone help with interpreting this...

Spocky Dog :confused:

Sep 2, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Good for you with best of luck... all what I said in my message that I can help since I have this gift and I can differentiate between nightmares, dreams, messages... etc I offered my assistance but this dose not mean that you should take it. This message is not only addressed to you but to everyone...

Have a nice dreams:)

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by deist
    I'd rather have a reputable psychologist interpret my dreams than a so-called psychic.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 02:49 AM
    "HI .... What you have just said is not a dream...I call it a journey ….which your soul does to explore"

MsR,
    You said it is not a dream but a journey?
    If you could explain it a bit more...
    Thanks

Sep 2, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Dear Shatteredsoul,

Well when you see in your dreams dead people or holy figure... it means that your dream is true and it contains a message for you even if it does not seems so... In your case it's mixture of your wishful thinking because he was a friend & colleague of yours and you feel sorry for his end... on the other hand, he was attached to you & you did not say good bye to him... usually when some one dies his soul visit his /her loved ones. Did you attend his funeral? Go visit his grave, pray for his soul to rest in peace... By visiting him you will feel better same goes for him.

Take care of yourself

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    What does it mean when you have recurring dreams about someone who died four months ago? He died on April 20th in a plane crash, in the ocean. Sometimes it feels like I am really with him. The first dream happened on a cruise ship. At first it was about me and my sister and her husband going on a cruise, looking for their cabin. Then I go into one of the cabins and he is in there. He is half naked and I cover my eyes and turn towards the door. He asks me if I am going to leave. I just stand there looking the other way.In another dream we talked and hugged, iand it felt so real. Also, in another dream we were at someone's house in the backyard. I was swimming laps in the pool and he was sitting in a chair watching me swim. Then I had a dream I was having sex with him and this other girl comes in the room and I ask for five minutes with him alone and she says no and we start fighting. Finally, the last dream I had about him we were driving in a truck and we were sitting next to each other. I told him, well now you know that I think you are so fine, and he laughs and says yeah I heard. IT was like he was back. Now, I worked next door to him and we were friends, we definitely had a connection and he tried to pursue me but I never gave in. The week up until he died, we spent time at work, outside and a lot was said. He tried to get me to call him, hang out and get physically close and I pulled away. I never said goodbye, and our last moments together, were him still pursuing me. Is this just my way of acting out what never happened, or my wishful thinking? What does it mean? Is it him? Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Sep 2, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Dear Firmbeliever,

Hi... There is nothing more I can explain regarding your post... As I have mentioned what you have seen while you were sleeping was not a dream... It was a journey... Well, some people have the ability or let's say in better words that their souls have the ability to leave their bodies while they are sleeping and explore the outside world... in advance/rare cases they even interact with others/things… It might happen with some people on regular basis other once in life time, some people can control it others don't, some people they know that they have this ability other doesn't … Simply what you have described that you were able to enter the buildings with odd ways as I recall…it was your soul…and the people or the figures were chasing you they are from the invisible world such as souls, spirits, demons …etc

You were hiding because you were new to it …when your soul left your body was just exploring did not have specific mission. Its main concern was protecting itself and coming back to your body.

Have a nice day...

Ms. Redrose

OTE=firmbeliever]"HI .... What you have just said is not a dream...I call it a journey ….which your soul does to explore"

MsR,
    You said it is not a dream but a journey?
    If you could explain it a bit more...
    Thanks[/QUOTE]
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 05:12 AM
    deist,

Does your name mean you are a Diest?

If so I don't think it's fair you putting down what other people believe just because you don't believe in it.

If I'm wrong about you being a Diest I apologise.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 05:53 AM
    MayMsredrose,

I hope you don't mind if I take a stab at spocky dog's dream.

spocky dog,

This is just a general observation. From what I understand, most of the people we see in our dreams represent ourselves. Dreams are messages from us to us. And the best interpretation of your dreams is your interpretation. The people in our dreams may look like people we know because something about that person may help us to understand what the message is.

For example - If I dream of my mum, who is dead by the way, I find myself thinking "Okay so how would you help me with this particular problem?"

If I may.... Your concerns seem to be about your daughter and your husband and your dad seem to be saying "Go in doors there is nothing to worry about." But you are not convinced that they realise just how worried you are.

If this dream is still bothering you, I suggest you have a chat with them. You know what they say about a problem shared? The same goes for 'uncomfortable' dreams.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 06:12 AM
    I had a dream that I was in a very large city and that city had a huge zoo. While going through the zoo, I saw a bengal tiger. The tiger ate a man who got too close and then the tiger assumed qualities of a man, although he was still a tiger. He could walk upright and talk. He would walk up to people and swipe them with paw, then taste the blood, saying, "not enough iron" or "too rich for me" or "now that's it." He did see me but did not come that close to me. Then I woke up.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    That's bull. I might have been able to believe you if you posted this in Psychology, but no "Psychic" can tell me how messed up I am.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    That's bull. I might have been able to believe you if you posted this in Psychology, but no "Psychic" can tell me how messed up I am.
    And they won't try to unless you ask. If what's going on here doesn't meet with your approval, walk on by.

Sep 3, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Dear Bluerose,

I do not mind at all... this site is made to share our experience, thoughts, opinions... etc. and actually your opinion is what I meant somehow, what she saw was not a dream it was her worries, thoughts... no message is included.

Have a nice day.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    MayMsredrose,

I hope you don't mind if I take a stab at spocky dog's dream.

spocky dog,

This is just a general observation. From what I understand, most of the people we see in our dreams represent ourselves. Dreams are messages from us to us. And the best interpretation of your dreams is your interpretation. The people in our dreams may look like people we know because something about that person may help us to understand what the message is.

For example - If I dream of my mum, who is dead by the way, I find myself thinking "Okay so how would you help me with this particular problem?"

If I may.... Your concerns seem to be about your daughter and your husband and your dad seem to be saying "Go in doors there is nothing to worry about." But you are not convinced that they realise just how worried you are.

If this dream is still bothering you, I suggest you have a chat with them. You know what they say about a problem shared? The same goes for 'uncomfortable' dreams.

Sep 3, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Dear Shygrneyzs,

Your dream means the following:

The large city represents you country or city or it might be a place you will be visiting.
    Bengal tiger: it represent a affliction, disaster, woe, misfortune, catastrophe... etc which will happen to this place and will be lots of victims in that place … some people will die others will get hurt, and they are from different categories and you will not get hurt in that incident although you will be there.

May GOD protect you...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I had a dream that I was in a very large city and that city had a huge zoo. While going through the zoo, I saw a bengal tiger. The tiger ate a man who got too close and then the tiger assumed qualities of a man, although he was still a tiger. He could walk upright and talk. He would walk up to people and swipe them with paw, then taste the blood, saying, "not enough iron" or "too rich for me" or "now that's it." He did see me but did not come that close to me. Then I woke up.

Sep 3, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Dear Worthbeads,

I have posted my messages under several categories but it was moved by the admin under this category... am not asking you to believe me... and am not forcing anyone to send me his/her dream or even read my post... I offered my help/assistance in interpreting dreams to everyone because I have a gift which I wanted to use to help others nothing more nothing less am not getting any benefit for myself from this post...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Sep 3, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Hi May.. I had a dream That I Woke up from my sleep and Couldn't open my eyes and I Kept Trying to open Them And Finelly I Could Able to Open my Eyes but I Couldn't See Nothing but black. And I Kept Yelling out I am Blind, I can't see! It was Kind of Scray.. Then I Woke up. Can you please Tell me what that means thanks.

Sep 4, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Dear Saby,

You are doing something in your life such as you took a decision about something and you want whether to end it or to start with it but you are confused you do not know how to do it or where to start from of if you are going to end something you don't know or worried about the consequences. But you will find your way out of this confusion...

Best of luck

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by Saby2284
    Hi May.. i had a dream That i Woke up from my sleep and Couldnt open my eyes and i Kept Trying to open Them And Finelly I Could Able to Open my Eyes but i Couldnt See Nothing but black. And i Kept Yelling out i am Blind, i can't see! it was Kinda Scray.. Then i Woke up. Can u please Tell me what that means thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 12:24 AM

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose
    Cool! You can interpret dreams?

What would you think of a recurring dream that I have had sporadically for a number of years where I am in a roller coaster going downhill at a very high rate of speed and the walls are all enclosed where I never see the outside? The walls of the tunnel on the roller coaster are also the color yellow. I am also alone in the cart on the roller coaster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search