Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheIllustrator Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Is there a way to burn video or data to a CD, stop; and come back at a later date and
    I have a huge series of videos I need to download from the internet and burn to CD and/or DVD. It will require quite a few sessions to finish it all. Is it possible to stop and return at a later time to continue adding more to the CD or DVD?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Yes and no.
    YES you can leave a CD/DVD open for later inclusion of DATA
    NO if you want the disc to be playable in a domestic player as this requires the disc to be closed/finalised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burn data file... [ 2 Answers ]

I want to back my files and I want to burn it to DVD disc... But the problem is, I don't have DVD writer... is the any software that emulates black dvd disc to burn my file using CD writer... :confused:

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Making a back up of data via internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I hope u can help me to find a documentation helping me to make a tele backup. In other way , how to create a virtual server with 2 machines (computers) or more... wich all user can connect to put their backups on this server. On foreground the clients things that they'r saving their...

Data Recovery/Go Back ? [ 7 Answers ]

I made the mistake of trusting a program called Go Back which came with the Norton Suite. Had it told me it was compressing my drive, I would've stopped it... but it's too late for that.. the drive is having major problems now, it hasn't been bootable for some time, but any partitioning/formatting...

Not able to burn data to CD on XP [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone who can help: I've wracked my brain and system to figure out why I am able to copy music CD's but cannot drag and drop data files to my CD burner. In the past it worked fine and lately it just hasn't been working. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks. E ;)

View more questions Search