Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilar64 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Innocent or guilty
    Man I can't believe that Big 7 of the falcons is guilty my questions is do you all think it was a set up or did he really finance this evil
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Aug 24, 2007, 07:56 AM
    He did it!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:47 PM
    HE DID IT, LOOK AT IT CLOSELY! Now then, don't you agree?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Guilty.should I? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi About 6 weeks ago my first ever girlfriend broke up with me for reasons which completely hurt me. I am completing a PhD in Physics, and taking come time to do this. I also suffer a little bit from anxiety, which I take medication for. I am a mad scientist! Lol. Anyway, my ex called me up,...

I am confused, and guilty [ 10 Answers ]

I have posted another question about me being separated from my husband, (who I still might love, he left me, but now wants me back), but this is another kind of question. My great bfriend offered me to move in with me... :confused: I do like being around him, also, I can't afford living by...

Feeling Guilty Need Advise [ 4 Answers ]

Please tell me how do I overcome this. I am in my mid twenties in love with this guy who is in his early twenties. We want to get married but know that there is a dim / zero possibility of this happening due to age and certain reasons. We talk to each other daily at night briefing each other...

Feeling guilty [ 2 Answers ]

My mother in law has left her husband to come and live in the same country that she was bought up in so she can be with her children and grand children she feels very guilty even though she is very happy. Should she feel guilty for doing what she wants to do. She was very miserable in the overseas...

Police arrested an innocent man because of long criminal history. [ 12 Answers ]

Before I ask my question please read what situation that had happened to give you a better idea of what's going on. There was an incident that had occurred @ my resident. There was a snowmobile that was cruising in my backyard and someone called the police. The police arrived and asked me if it was...

View more questions Search