Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Brother from HELL?
    My brother is ticking me off so much lately! He just pushes me to the limit :mad: I TRY to ignor him I TRY to do the right thing and walk away, I try to be an adult to not fite or nit pick back, any tips to calm my stress?? :mad: :mad: :mad: SMS! (save my skin)! HELP!! :eek:
    sportzislifesarah92 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Listen to music to stop stressing. Brothers are always like this they just try to get you mad and get a reaction. My adivse. Just sit there and take it. He doesn't really mean it he just wants you to fight back. Don't say anything. Don't look at him or give him a face or anything. And if he touches you then act like it doesn't bother you... unless it hurts then just yell mom or dad! Haha. That's what I usually do. But I will admitt that I get really annoying too. I'm bored so I'll mess w/ my little sister or my brothers. So when he comes and tries to annoy you just maybe say hey want to play a game or go on a bike ride oe something cause chances are he's just bored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Will I Go To Hell? [ 44 Answers ]

I am in an abusive marriage with a Christian... I plan to leave and divorce soon... will I be doomed for a divorce?

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

Will I be sent to hell? [ 104 Answers ]

Well I am beginning to think I am gay and I am wondering if I would be sent to hell for this. I hear all the time on TV about how god hates gays, and I'm not sure if I am gay but this isn't helping... Also what if I kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

View more questions Search