Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchickie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Alcohol use
    I have a motion (temporary until court date) stating that the fathe will not use or have any alcohol in body while my children and with him. This also goes for his two live in roommates. I have found that the drinking is continuing and he is in contempt of court,

He also has not filed his financial derogatories and was late by the end of May - given an extension to the judge till mid June and is still in default.

How long does this typically drag out while I watch my boys flip flop like fish out of water? It's so stressful and EXPENSIVE!! I am a single mother with no childsupport or other help - although I do work full time!

Ideas?? :confused:
    derek1972 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I have full custody of my three children and I am the dad. My ex moved to Las Vegas in 2001 without the kids. After one year I sent the kids to visit her for the summer, she was court ordered to release them back to me on July 20th. When me and my current wife drove to Vegas to get them she tried to keep them. None of my paperwork from Colorado worked.We had ti hire an attorney out there and were stuck for a week before we could get them back. $6,000 later we finally got them. She did not even get a slap on the wrist.now 5 years later I have to deal with lies and accusations from her every time the kids come back, the courts really do nothing for me including making an effort to get the $11,000 in back child support from her. My advise the harder you fight the longer it drags out. The courts are not much help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Addiction [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a cure for an alcoholic

Alcohol Commercial [ 1 Answers ]

There was a recent alcohol commercial where the bar looked darkly lit and the bartender was mixing the drink. What looked cool was the reflecting effects from the bottle when the bartender was mixing the drink. I don't know if this is enough info. To go by, but the effects where pretty cool....

Alcohol tips [ 8 Answers ]

Hey so, I was just wondering. How do you forget about things when you are drunk? Like a girl I know said you only completely forget everything if you pass out, and also how many drinks is too much? How do you help a friend if they are sick? And if you have any tips about alcohol, I would be happy...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

View more questions Search