Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BluPix Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2005, 06:48 AM
    My friend's kittens have... Pink Eye?
    My friend started with just 2 cats a couple years ago, now his house is filled with 'em. He won't spay his animals even though they get out and get gang banged and get pregnant and have the kittens and they start this process over and over again. Okay, anyway, since January, the kittens have been getting some kind of eye problem. Like pink eye or something. But just the kittens have it, like its only contageous to kittens. Its beginning to worry me, because one of the kittens had that pink eye and my friend found it dead in his closet. Please help. :confused:
    melissa3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 07:22 PM
    The infection is killing the kittens. They need vet help immediately. Call the S.P.C.A. or a no kill shelter immediately to get them out. Your friend obviously doesn't understand that the infection will adventually spread to all the cats in the household.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 10, 2010, 03:03 PM

This thread is FIVE YEARS old. There's NO way it's still an issue.

Thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find picture of a Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

does anybody know where a can find a nice picture of a pink bow tattoo like jordans or jessica albas. any help would b appreciated! Thanks x x x

My Friend's new book is Awful - What do I say? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I just reestablished e-contact with an old college friend; we dated a little and were thinking of taking things up again. He sent me a copy of a book he just wrote and is trying to publish; he is very anxious to hear my opinion and is hounding me for it. I think it's a mess! It's all over...

Wanted! Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all... I am after a cute pink bow/ribbon tattoo like the one on nicole richies neck and jordans lower back... something the same but different if that makes sense... I've looked everywhere1 I need your help Please!

Skin pink spot from sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted a few months ago about having a bad sunburn, espcially on my face. I didn't get blisters but peeled 3 times! I don't normally get much sun exposure otherwise... it's usually pretty chilly in where I live. Anyway, since that one sunburn incident, I've began to find a few tiny...

Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone seen it and can you summarize it in a short paragraph or not even that. But what's the movie all about? I can't seem to find it anywhere but I've been wanting to know what the moral is and what you guys thought about the movie. Thanks :)

View more questions Search