Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cabi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 05:04 AM
    How to reset a wireless link
    Dudes and Dudets,
    Could anyone assist me with info on the varios ways to reset a wireless data link either phtsically or remotely.

Many thanks as I await your reply

CABI:confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Physically you use that special tool called the paper clip, look for a hole in the router marked "reset" (name depends on make and model).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

Wireless and non wireless connections [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop from my employer to use at home and at work. At work it is networked via a wireless connection and broadband Internet access is via this network. I took it home and set up the connection to work with my own ISP (NTL) and that worked fine. The problem comes when I take it...

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search