Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbanores Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Injector Pump
    I have an upstairs bathroom and one in the basement. I just had an injector pump installed in the basement as we have a septic system. Twice now I was washing cloths and after the third load the pump went on to drain at the same time and there was an explosion of water where the washing machine hose meets the pvc drain line. The second time was a week later and someone used the toilet when the washing machine was draining. The septic tank was just cleaned out. We had the plummer out twice, he left telling us the it was fixed. Lst time he said the pump plug was not in all the way. The second time he changed the water pipes that fill the washing machine. It still explodes.
    Please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 05:25 PM
    I don't have an answer for your question. But, I care that your question gets answered. By my posting a reply now, your question will get moved more towards the top of the list of questions needing answers. Hopefully, someone will come along soon with the expertise to answer your question.

We have some people who are very knowledgeable about plumbing. I hope that one of them comes along.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Silverado fuel injector? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 96 silverado with a v8 305 vortec engine. I had problems with the fuel pressure and had the fuel pump replaced. The mechanic hooked up the computer and said that everything was working fine. About 10 days later my truck started acting funny again. When I am driving the whole truck...

89 civic no injector pulse [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 89 civic 1.5L, (2 injector) we are not getting an injector pulse. We can pour gas in the trottle body and the car will start and run, but no pulse. Any help out there?

Toilet w Injector pump ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-I had a powder room installed in an addition w a toilet w an injector pump. Initially it caused backflow into basement sink. A plumber added a check valve under bsmt sink and corrected this problem. But secondary issue is that when flushed a few times the Kitchen sink-located on main floor as is...

Honda DX Injector resistance [ 1 Answers ]

I checked the resistance of my 90 Honda DX injectors and came up with 1.1 and 8 ohms. Can anyone tell me what it should be? Seems odd that they are different. Thanks

Injector Pump usage for Washer? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to finish my basement and I want to put a full bath down there as well as relocate my washer and dryer from the first floor to the basement. My house has a hung sewer. I have been told that I will need an injector pump. Will the shower and/or washing machine be too much load on an...

View more questions Search